Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im not one of those collectors that have to buy the game in every version, either it be american or jap. i just keep to pal, cheaper and well i dont see the point in getting games in dif areas of the world, but if thats how some collectors collect then fine by me, i'm sure some don't agree buying the figures are grand, but to me i enjoy that hobby

Comment

• Actually...with the conversion rates and such...it's cheaper to buy some games American and have them shipped. I have an American PS2 and a bunch of games that either never came out over here or were just so much cheaper and quicker to buy in the States.

It does, of course, help that my mother in law lives Stateside and ships the stuff for me, even futher saving me cash.

Comment

• i just wait for the games
        Man i'd love to see more pictures of ppls collections on here
        If i didn't get outbid on stuff on ebay then i'd be able to show pics of my collection but so far nothing new
        I was wondering has anyone got that hunk aleam clock, i was thinking about getting one but what does it do, like at 7am start shooting his gun or something

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
          i just wait for the games
          Man i'd love to see more pictures of ppls collections on here
          If i didn't get outbid on stuff on ebay then i'd be able to show pics of my collection but so far nothing new
          I was wondering has anyone got that hunk aleam clock, i was thinking about getting one but what does it do, like at 7am start shooting his gun or something
          If I get a better camera I will uploade my finished collection website than you can lookaround

So long look at the site of a other german collector

Really nice stuff

Comment

• thanks for the link, this is now my check list lol

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
              thanks for the link, this is now my check list lol
              Yes it is a really amazong collection.

Wsh to have the RE mangas

Comment

• The RE4 PS2 I have is the Greatest Hits version, but it is in absolute mint shape. ZX has the original version still sealed.

Comment

• Does anyone have an original release RE4 PS2 they are willing to trade for a copy of RE4 PS2 from the RE Essentials pack? Some guy sold me it, and its this pack in version I need the original for scans and such.
                  How is it that you don't have the original release of RE4 on ps2?
                  I'm shocked !!!
                  That was a day 1 (first thing in the morning) buy for me. I loved it on GC but still couldn't wait for the ps2 version with the extras. I still play it to this day. It's on my HDD so I don't really need the disk but I wouldn't sell or swap it anyway.
                  I got the ps2 pal collector's edition, that came with the making of dvd & artbook (in the cd size cardboard cover).
                  I also got the pal GC collectors pack that came with a bonus disc (2 dvds with a black cardboard outer case).
                  If you want scans of these (or anything else in my collection) I'd be happy to send em to you.

Baiohazardo, I got one of those Bio-CV mugs a few years ago... from the same seller!
                  It's a nice mug! I enjoy my Coffee with Baileys, often from it (while playing RE).
                  Last edited by Skunky; 02-07-2008, 11:42 PM.

Comment

• hey
                    could you guys tell me if this is the complete collection of the r.e 2 stickers.

thanks

Comment

• If you are talking about the Resident Evil Super-Size Stickers box then those are all the variations that are included however there are many doubles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baiohazãdo View Post
                        If you are talking about the Resident Evil Super-Size Stickers box then those are all the variations that are included however there are many doubles.
                        ok its just that i thought there were 6 in total, and they showed six in that picture. So that doesn't mean you'll get the complete set of 6?

Comment

• Yeah, that auction doesnt seem to be for all pictures even though it seems to be for all versions as there were maybe 4 of each of the 2 picture packages in the box.
                          Last edited by Baiohazãdo; 02-08-2008, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• Have many new things :

Biohazard 0 Poster
                            Biohazard 1 Directors Cut Dual Shock Ver. (as told)
                            Biohazard Gun Survivor 2 Code Veronica
                            Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition Guide (sealed)
                            Resident Evil Archives
                            Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles Poster
                            Last edited by Zomby; 02-08-2008, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• I <3 Gun Survivor 4. (I..think? xD)
                              Well, just Survivor 2 then.
                              I was lucky to find it in GameStation for &#163;15!! <3
                              Sorry, it's just I like Survivor 2 lol!
                              I use a gun with the three so it's' alot funner!

This also reminds me of the time when Nemesis was CHASING me the WHOLE level.
                              I think it was the mansion level.
                              At first I was like:
                              "OH SH--! IT'S NEMESIS! AND HE'S CHASING ME!! RUN!!!" xD
                              Last edited by Gradon; 02-08-2008, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• oh my what have i bought then lol
                                As long as i get stickers i guess thats alright ;)
                                I must pop to gamestation on sunday and see whats on offer. i like how they always reduce their toys etc because they never sell them for the full price

Comment

Working...
                                X