Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm definitely not a hardcore collector like you guys, but I do love Resident Evil! I guarantee if I had a healthy income though....I bet I could have all the awesome stuff like Dot has, really I love your collection!

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
    It looks like a repaint of the Toybiz Claire one?
    Still, I love the tofu box.

I won this DVD,

and also this lighter on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=320264936798
    Hey, I wanted to say that I love your screen name. What line of work are you in, if you don't mind my asking?

Comment

• Originally posted by Corrin View Post
      Hey, I wanted to say that I love your screen name. What line of work are you in, if you don't mind my asking?
      Thanks. At the moment I'm an English teacher working in Japan. This time last year I graduated university. I have a Bachelor of Science with a major in Genetics, which I want to return to next year. The Selfish Gene is a brilliant book about genetics by Richard Dawkins. And my name is Gene, and I'm a bit of a collector (as you can see), so I think it fits.

I'm not loaded up with cash by any stretch. I think the most important thing with me having the time and $$$ to collect this sort of stuff is that I don't have a missus.

That post is a bit off topic. I'll edit it on Monday when some auctions I've got bids on end...
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
        I'm not loaded up with cash by any stretch. I think the most important thing with me having the time and $$$ to collect this sort of stuff is that I don't have a missus.
        Aha, ain't it true! I'm sort of just out of a long relationship so finally I'll have some money for myself!

Comment

• Hey guys!!! i just got my Biohazard 4 Soundtrack + Book!!!

and i updated my site!!!
          Webs.com has been shut down on the 31st of August 2023. Find out what that means for your site and how to move it to another provider.

Comment

• Nice. Is it factory sealed? If it is, keep it that way. It's heaps more valuable, and you can just listen to your bootleg CDs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
              Is it factory sealed?
              no, it was open at customs!!!!

But that's ok, i'm gonna keep my collection!! i'll never sale my stuffs (unless i really really have to)

Comment

• I bet those customs dicks damaged something. They always do. Inspect the book/CDs very carefully, and if it's damaged, then you can file a claim.

Comment

• They damaged the Bio3 we got, the guy who sent it said it didn't have the crack and also that the packaging wasn't torn...

Comment

• I finally found one of these and won it.

The Leon ones aren't too hard to find, but Claire seems to be.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Yeah, only seen a few of those packages.

Got the Biohazard trial edition.

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                        I finally found one of these and won it.

The Leon ones aren't too hard to find, but Claire seems to be.
                        ;_; I'm so jealous.
                        sigpic
                        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Well i've bought some items, but nothing as amazing as the ones above:

Resident Evil 3 Guide, Toys r Us Special edition: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWN:IT&ih=002

I think i paid way too much for this, but i've never seen this guide in this kinda format before.

A toy mag to go with my figure collection: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWN:IT&ih=018

Also got a Jill for my nemesis statue and bust: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWN:IT&ih=014
                          Last edited by nemesis_lover; 06-30-2008, 07:36 AM.

Comment

• http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=330245137631 came in for me today.

...and I noticed something a bit...well...

On the back of Ada's box, it mentions her dress is removable. Even in a toy, Ada is a sexualized figure. Poor woman.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• lol gotta see pictures of that, but isn't it just her in a black plastic dress that is painted onto her body.
                              And that auction was a nice price and set, wished i found that or better yet another one

Comment

• She is in a little cottonish dress actually. It's thin and I can see the black 'bra' underneath. Some people really put their dirty minds to work in making her. She is the only one without the painted clothes.
                                If I find another one of her for a decent price, I'll see about getting it and opening her. I also want to get another g3-4 William opened so I can put him on display with the Ivy that comes with Ada.
                                Last edited by Bertha; 07-01-2008, 02:11 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                                X