Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you people post some of your figure collections up, i'd love to see them

Comment

• Speaking of the Moby Dick figures, I dug some out and found the Drain Deimos' left arm is broken! So is Carlos' right arm! NO!!! Well we got them cheap.... (around $5-$15 new for each) and we got the Nemesis Type 3. I didn't even know we had that one, but I found it in a box in our basement. It's not the pre-built one though, it's made of the MD parts from the Real Shock figures.

We also finally scored a copy of Biohazard Archives brand new for $36 from a local import store.
      Last edited by FeurMensch; 07-07-2008, 01:51 AM.

Comment

• As I said earlier, I bought this lighter off eBay.

It arrived in Australia today, so I got my brother to open it up and check it wasn't a bootleg. Everything is great. The date stamp in it is E XV, which means it was manufactured in May 1999, nearly a whole two years before the 5th anniversary of the series (March 2001, 22 months early). I just thought you might find that interesting . Capcom seemed to be planning really really far ahead with the 5th anni.

And for Nemesis Lover, my figures. These are old photos, I think I put them in the other collection thread, but I think that one died.

Click image for larger version

Name:	figs1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	397565

Name:	figs2.jpg
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	397566

Name:	figs3.jpg
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	397567

Name:	100_3779.JPG
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	397568
        Bloody Moby Dick Carlos. I opened it myself. I didn't realise it was a variant until I saw someone on ebay listing a pack of Bloodied Carlos and Nemesis for about $250 'til I went and checked the one I opened, which was also bloodied.

Name:	100_3780.JPG
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	397569
        Matching Nemesis.
        sigpic

Comment

• 2 years before , cocky bastards, wonder when they made the 5th annie case.
          Thanks for the pictures gene, makes me releaise how much more room i'd have if i didn't keep them MOC, still you have Palisades Chris, and me want

Comment

• Maybe the zippo is some sort of prototype?

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
              Maybe the zippo is some sort of prototype?
              I have no idea. I'm thinking it might be a mis-stamp.
              It was playing with my mind while I was at work. That lighter pre-dates Biohazard 3 even. I'm thinking it might be a mistake or error?
              Is there anyone else around here who's able to check against one they have? (hoping Rebirth finds this )

I asked my brother for a pic.

Name:	07072008104.jpg
Size:	427.5 KB
ID:	397570
              Here's the site I'm using to decode the date.

The inside of the lighter has a more sensible date of J XVI (so October 2000), but that's not Biohazard branded, so it doesn't really matter.

I've got a sweet auction ending in an hour. REALLY hoping to win it. If I do, I'll edit this post with my new phat lewt
              EDIT: Won it; http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w26190942

Chris's CV STARS vest; Biohazard Tshirt, STARS gloves and a gun holster.
              Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 07-07-2008, 09:14 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                I have no idea. I'm thinking it might be a mis-stamp.
                It was playing with my mind while I was at work. That lighter pre-dates Biohazard 3 even. I'm thinking it might be a mistake or error?
                Is there anyone else around here who's able to check against one they have? (hoping Rebirth finds this )

I asked my brother for a pic.
                [ATTACH]1372[/ATTACH]
                Here's the site I'm using to decode the date.

The inside of the lighter has a more sensible date of J XVI (so October 2000), but that's not Biohazard branded, so it doesn't really matter.

I've got a sweet auction ending in an hour. REALLY hoping to win it. If I do, I'll edit this post with my new phat lewt
                EDIT: Won it; http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w26190942

Chris's CV STARS vest; Biohazard Tshirt, STARS gloves and a gun holster.

Both the lighter and Chris' CV outfit make me jealous! Congrats on winning them!
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• damned!!! i wish i have money and live in USA or japan!!!

i want more RE items!!!!!

Nice items by the way!!!!

Comment

• Gene, Zippo stamps those cases out, and then people who want custom lighters buy them in bulk. Then its their responsibility to get them painted and such.
                    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-07-2008, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                      Gene, Zippo stamps those cases out, and then people who want custom lighters buy them in bulk. Then its their responsibility to get them painted and such.
                      Thanks for the info. I though the production was done all at once. I never knew that there could be such long gaps between the manufacture of the case, and the design on it. Thanks for clearing that up.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Just bought http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u24583884

Last edited by Bertha; 07-07-2008, 11:24 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• "whats that....it's just a box"

And a sealed B.H C.V

Also in my second hand game shop, i picked up R.E 2 and 3 on the Dreamcast for £8/$16, completed R.E 2 in 1 hour 43 mins, really loved r.e 3, how you can pick a costume from the start, the leather one goes with nemesis soooo much
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by nemesis_lover; 07-08-2008, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• I have a US version of the original RE for Sega Saturn still sealed....got it for $15is not counting shipping.
                            Last edited by Bertha; 07-08-2008, 12:43 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Nice deal! I wish I could find the old Resi Evils at the game stores near me...

Comment

• they are becoming very rare now, to find ps1/d.c games now in second hand shops, it seems like ps2 is taking over ps1 games, and xbox 1 is taking over d.c games. I guess they need to get rid of stock, because not many people would go out and buy a megadrive game nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                                X