Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news is....I bought http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=130235631416 Rebecca.

Bad news is...the price tag.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
      Good news is....I bought http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=130235631416 Rebecca.

Bad news is...the price tag.
      Woah! That's a big price for a Rebecca, but if you've got the cash and you fancy it, why not? I've spent that much on some Biohazard merchandise.
      sigpic

Comment

• The Nemesis type 2 went for 305....

I'm glad I can afford it at the moment. And I've never been so happy to know that college is starting up in a few months and I'll get my reimburstment from my loans and such back.

How much do Rebeccas usually go for? I know I've seen others that were just as pricey (on ebay at least.)
        Last edited by Bertha; 07-09-2008, 10:15 PM.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Shit. I would never pay that price. Only for 1.5 or a complete Gun Survivor PC.

Comment

• Trust me...I was secretly hoping to be outbid. I'm happy I'll get it though. I figure if I bought it at that price...who knows what I could sell it for in a year from now.
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• I've seen them go for $120 - $150 before. Sometimes even less.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                I've seen them go for $120 - $150 before. Sometimes even less.
                ;_; Now you tell me.

Oh well...I got the 5th Anniversary case for $180 ish...considering how pricey those can get on the Yahoo Japan auctions...I think it evened itself out a bit.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

The Nemesis type 2 went for 305....

I'm glad I can afford it at the moment. And I've never been so happy to know that college is starting up in a few months and I'll get my reimburstment from my loans and such back.

How much do Rebeccas usually go for? I know I've seen others that were just as pricey (on ebay at least.)
                  i've seen rebeccas go for the same price as weskers on a good day, which is about $120 sometimes, but i guess the advertisement of selling type 2 and 3, must of bought more buyers to the table.

Comment

Trust me...I was secretly hoping to be outbid.
                    Oh, I know the feeling very well. You're not alone
                    Last edited by Helegad; 07-10-2008, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• Yikes. Sorta makes me wish I saved Rebbecca to sell at a later date, but it did go for a high price, even back then.

Comment

• i'm shocked also,they normally stay under the £100 mark :S
                        I think out of all the r.e figuers these will be the rarest out of the makers:

Toy biz: William with sherry
                        Moby Dick: Limited Edition Type 3
                        Palisades: Camo Chris/Variant Wesker
                        NECA: Bloody Ganado/Normal Ganado

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
                          i'm shocked also,they normally stay under the £100 mark :S
                          I think out of all the r.e figuers these will be the rarest out of the makers:

Toy biz: William with sherry
                          Moby Dick: Limited Edition Type 3
                          Palisades: Camo Chris/Variant Wesker
                          NECA: Bloody Ganado/Normal Ganado
                          Possibly. The hardest time I've ever had finding/buying a figure[s] was when I were trying to get Forest Speyer/Zombie.

Comment

• I need Nemesis Type 2 and 3. Guess I should start saving, eh?

Some new stuff came this week :
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Project Omega; 07-11-2008, 03:30 AM.

Comment

• Nice flyers! What message is the Gun Survivor one meant to be putting across? An open gate is a bit... ambiguous.

Comment

• Auction for a Biohazard Pachislot machine. ~$5,500

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/108640710.

Anyone game?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X