Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so not looking foward to the international shipping on that. Maybe when I win the lottery.

Comment

• Thats pricey, but i want it. I wonder how i can get it.

Comment

• The Forest/Zombie combo is rare? That means I should fix mine since the spring that raises forest is broke. I didn't know that Sherry/William is rare either... and mine if out of the box... and repainted...

Comment

• Originally posted by FeurMensch View Post
          The Forest/Zombie combo is rare? That means I should fix mine since the spring that raises forest is broke. I didn't know that Sherry/William is rare either... and mine if out of the box... and repainted...
          You repainted him?

Show us!! =D

Comment

• Lol, interesting. I'd like to see. Do you collect models and repaint them in your spare time?

Comment

• Originally posted by FeurMensch View Post
              The Forest/Zombie combo is rare? That means I should fix mine since the spring that raises forest is broke. I didn't know that Sherry/William is rare either... and mine if out of the box... and repainted...
              Its not rare at this time, my list meant, the figures I myself think would be rare and hard to find in a few years time

Comment

• The Wiliam isn't a full repaint it actually looks really bad... but as soon as I find him, I'll take a pic.

Comment

• Just bought 44 resi 2 trading cards.

Comment

• How much? I hope it wasn't too costly. They are just pieces of cardboard, after all.

Comment

• I bought them for 8,61 so i hope its not that bad

Comment

• Sounds okay. eBay?

Comment

• not bad, just need to get the other 60 odd
                          still a complete set would set you back about £90-120
                          Can i please get views on this, i was thinking about buying a 5th annie case, mint condition, with everything, inc bag and shipping box, all for £300 inc shipping.
                          Is this alright or wayyyy too much?

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
                            i was thinking about buying a 5th annie case, mint condition, with everything, inc bag and shipping box, all for £300 inc shipping.
                            Is this alright or wayyyy too much?
                            I'd say it's too much. But that means it's too much for ME to pay for it. It depends how much you fancy it, and how much cash you have to spare etc etc.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Just bought http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=330251276720

$34.99....good price yes or no?
                              sigpic
                              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                                Just bought http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=330251276720

$34.99....good price yes or no?
                                mmmm... i don't know... they sell it in mexico for $25.

Comment

Working...
                                X