Comment

• What do u mean?
      Which country?
      They are Brazilian

Comment

• Nice covers ^^

Comment

• I never read the whole magazine xD
          I only read the resident evil article and then I don't touch the magazine again

The X360's magazine cover is really beautiful

Comment

• Outbreak shouldn't be in the "Essentials" box. It's not an essential game by any means.

Comment

• Yeah,that's true
              But I like the game xD

Comment

• No remake! For shame!!

Comment

• the gun survivor and dead aim and Outbreak are just like (FILLERS just like some animes and the live movies!) and thats why i a True Resident evil huge fan collector will NEVER say or buy add the RE- live movies to collections cause there not! just because the title saids it....NO

Comment

• Originally posted by adamthegrave View Post
                    the gun survivor and dead aim and Outbreak are just like (FILLERS just like some animes and the live movies!) and thats why i a True Resident evil huge fan collector will NEVER say or buy add the RE- live movies to collections cause there not! just because the title saids it....NO
                    Such a radical oppinion!!!

By the way; i finally took some pictures of my new RE items!!!

and i updated my Collection Website!!! please take a look!!!

Webs.com has been shut down on the 31st of August 2023. Find out what that means for your site and how to move it to another provider.
                    Last edited by RE-Hiro; 11-01-2008, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• ^ Huh, so you're the owner of that page... nice collection n_n

Comment

• Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
                        ^ Huh, so you're the owner of that page... nice collection n_n
                        thanks!!! i wish one day, my collection will be as big as Dot's

Comment

• Hiro, una pregunta, en el calendario de 2008 que dispones en la colección, ¿Porqué menciona que contiene 16 meses? ¿Acaso incluye el año 2009?

Saludos y gran colección

Comment

• It'd be great if you could talk in English on these forums

Comment

• to right, bloody mexican , or what evea it is, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael View Post
                                Hiro, una pregunta, en el calendario de 2008 que dispones en la colección, ¿Porqué menciona que contiene 16 meses? ¿Acaso incluye el año 2009?
                                Saludos y gran colección

He's asking about my RE 2008 calendar and why does it have 16 months.

Si, comienza con noviembre de 2007 y termina en febrero del 2009; y gracias, espero que mi coleccion crezca y crezca!!!!

Yeah, it starts with november 2007 and ends in february 2009; and thanks!!! i hope my collections gets bigger and bigger!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X