Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i actually found a copy of RE4-premium Ed at gamestop with everything but without the Ada-cell card, im going to get rid of my other copy of my
    Premium.Ed only problem with this one it has a a little dent on the top right corner only comes the extra Dvd it was giving to me for free . so yea i might give it away

Comment

• hey guys!!! i took a picture of my collection!!!! yay!!!

Comment

• Man I want that 5th Anniversary briefcase so bad.

And that Collector's Box for the Gamecube. ;_;
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
          hey guys!!! i took a picture of my collection!!!! yay!!
          Mother of God, that is epic. You sir, are a true fan.

Comment

• Nice. Veeeery nice

Comment

hey guys!!! i took a picture of my collection!!!! yay!!!

looks alright its just the same as everyone else and mine but without the movies

Comment

• Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
                Man I want that 5th Anniversary briefcase so bad.

And that Collector's Box for the Gamecube. ;_;
                the 5th anniversary collector box cost me $300 dollars!!!!! it was very expensive but it worth every penny!!! by the way, mi briefcase it's no. 00 023 of 50 000!! yay!!!

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                Mother of God, that is epic. You sir, are a true fan.
                Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                Nice. Veeeery nice
                Thanks!!!!! i'm really really happy!!! it means a lot to me that you guys think i have a big collection!!!! i don't have that many friends that love RE, so when they look at my collection they just say: "it's ok!!"

really really thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

PD.My goal is to have a collection as big as Dot's... i'm on my way

Originally posted by adamthegrave View Post
                looks alright its just the same as everyone else and mine but without the movies
                Do you have the 5th anniversary special box???!!! what's your number???
                Do you have catalysis???? i can't find it anywhere and i really want it!!! can i see a picture if you have it!! please!!!
                Last edited by RE-Hiro; 11-17-2008, 08:39 AM.

Comment

the 5th anniversary collector box cost me $300 dollars!!!!! it was very expensive but it worth every penny!!! by the way, mi briefcase it's no. 00 023 of 50 000!! yay!!!

Thanks!!!!! i'm really really happy!!! it means a lot to me that you guys think i have a big collection!!!! i don't have that many friends that love RE, so when they look at my collection they just say: "it's ok!!"

really really thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have catalysis???? i can't find it anywhere and i really want it!!! can i see a picture if you have it!! please!!!
                  yea i do have the 5th box and yes i have the Catalysis book

here's my site http://www.freewebs.com/adamthegrave/

i have alot new stuff , soon ill be doing another PIC update with RE- games
                  Last edited by adamthegrave; 11-17-2008, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Were the Leon and Ada figures included in the RE4 US PS2 Capcom special package limited to those packages only (so 100 of each), or where they sold individually, too?
                    lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Some nice additions:

Silent Hill Origins Europe PS2 press promo
                      "Bio Hazard" I Won't Let This End as a Dream.../ Icy Gaze mini CD
                      Biohazard 4 Secret DVD - Ada disc (all three discs complete)
                      Biohazard 4 Famitsu Wave DVD 2005 March
                      Capcom Special DVD TGS 2008 (with Famitsu Capcom TGS Magazine 2008.10)

The soundtrack single was one of my most wanted items.
                      Images: Check the latest update on Lost Releases (link in sig).
                      More stuff tomorrow, unless I scan it tonight.
                      lostreleases // demopals

Comment

You do have a really nice collection. Actually have a lot of things I don't have. I don't get the US versions of games. But I've got alot of stuff you guys haven't got.

A small correction. The 5th anniversary cases were limited to 10,000 pieces. Not 50,000. I've got case number 06666, as well as another case (I sold off the games and pen and stuff. I'm going to use the case as a lap top case.) which number isn't memorable. I also have a spare dog-tag, as well as ring. Got those on ebay back when it was cheap. Something like $15 for both...

And if you want pics of catalysis (as well as alot of other books) - http://www.the-horror.com/forums/album.php?albumid=15

Were the Leon and Ada figures included in the RE4 US PS2 Capcom special package limited to those packages only (so 100 of each), or where they sold individually, too?
                        I don't think so. I remember seeing a few listed on ebay.co.uk ???
                        They are still really rare.
                        This is the 2 pack you're talking about right?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Were the Leon and Ada figures included in the RE4 US PS2 Capcom special package limited to those packages only (so 100 of each), or where they sold individually, too?
                          I thought they were just the same little Agatsuma figures that came out later. I could be wrong but I thought I recognized them as soon as the sets came out.
                          Now I'm curious and would also like to know...

Comment

• I just made a new album for my resident evil collection pics, so you can finally check it out http://www.the-horror.com/forums/album.php?u=1230
                            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Here's the core of my RE collection as it currently is, as you can see I specialize in the figuresSpoiler:
                              Last edited by REmaster; 11-18-2008, 02:34 AM.
                              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Ahem.

Now that is EPIC.

Comment

Working...
                                X