No announcement yet.

resident evil glitches/ mistakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching Dots UC videos i've noticed quite a few spelling mistakes and a few glitches here are there.

Comment

In RE: UC i had a really bad glitch, like ten minutes ago.Spoiler:
      Wierd, huh?
      Last edited by LeonsBuddyDave; 11-17-2007, 03:24 PM.

Comment

That is wierd, what sucks is that it didn't snap out of it, allowing your game to continue.

I had one last night, fighting Talos, in the first half of the battle. At one point he simply got 'stuck', he couldn't move, fire, nothing. I thought great, open up the heavy artillery and have a field day on him! ..only problem, had nothing heavy really, so threw my last 2 grenades, used up the last of the machine gun, then regular handgun fire from then on...unfortunately he finally broke out of it, say he was stuck for about a minute, maybe a minute & 15 seconds.

Comment

This game is really messed up. I was fighting Nemesis(replaying level for files) and he got stuck in a looping animation. It's where he stretches his tentacles up, getting ready to grab you, when you shoot him enough. He does a flinching half twist thing. Well, he got stuck and pirouetted until I killed him. It was actually kind of funny

No trouble with T.A.L.O.S. though.

Comment

Yea, you would think the game would be more refined and would have been tested to the fullest for mistakes, but no game is perfect...there are many glitches and mistakes in everygame out there. I just cant wait to play it, man i wish I had a Wii

Comment

I havent had ANY problem with UC. And ive been playing it everyday since it came out.

You guys just suck I guess.

Comment

I know in Umbrella Chronicles in the Mansions bathroom, if you shoot a Zombie with the Shotgun and it flies back though the shower curtains, the curtains fly upwards like a powerful fan is blowing them up and they stay that way.

I also noticed in the Main Hall of the Mansion, if you play Chris and let a Zombie attack you when you stand in front of the stairs( after you try to go out the main door), if you counter the Zombies attack and Chris kicks him away, the Zombie will fly up the stairs and hit the wall.

Thats all I can think of for now.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                  I know in Umbrella Chronicles in the Mansions bathroom, if you shoot a Zombie with the Shotgun and it flies back though the shower curtains, the curtains fly upwards like a powerful fan is blowing them up and they stay that way.

I also noticed in the Main Hall of the Mansion, if you play Chris and let a Zombie attack you when you stand in front of the stairs( after you try to go out the main door), if you counter the Zombies attack and Chris kicks him away, the Zombie will fly up the stairs and hit the wall.

Thats all I can think of for now.
                  The bathroom is accessible? ..sure I fired a few rounds at it before, nothing happened. Gonna have to investigate it once again.

Any more doors/rooms which can be gotten into, in any of the chapters?? ..might not have gotten into them yet, and seem to be missing alot of files. But have completed the game, its where to look for the missing ones.

Comment

I can upload my save with everything unlocked if you want.

EDIT: The only way you can access the bathroom is by blasting the door with a powerful weapon, like the Shotgun or Hand Canon (Yes, the Hand Canon is in the game).
                    Last edited by Zombie_X; 11-21-2007, 10:10 PM.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

dam u ppl, i want this game , well i only have to wait 8 more days , shame to hear that the R.E 3 part isn't that gr8 in the game

Comment

This is either a glitch or I'm just damn skillful (or maybe it could be described as a trick). I killed Nyx with just a survival knife!
                        I was playing Outbreak file 2- End of the Road. At the battle with Nyx my one remaining idiot companion, Kevin, ran ahead and grabbed the rocket launcher, fired and missed! He then got himself killed... So I'm firing off my remaining weapons and quickly ran out of ammo for everything. I had NOTHING but a survival knife. I ran up really close (front on) and just started hacking. He couldn't harm me. The tentacles couldn't reach me and I was too close to swat away. Infact, every time he tried to stand I slashed his 'sweet spot' a couple of times and he was forced down again. It took a long time and I was getting a sore thumb from hammering the button but it worked and I killed him.
                        I then rescued Linda, found my purpose in life and lived happily ever after
                        I've been enjoying replaying the Outbreak games again, I'm tempted to try to unlock/buy EVERYTHING. Has anyone actually bothered to get 100%?
                        I'd like to rip all the movies into one big compilation but don't have the technical know how. The movies in those games have to be the best quality out of ANY RE game. They just look awesome...

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Rob View Post
                          That is wierd, what sucks is that it didn't snap out of it, allowing your game to continue.

I had one last night, fighting Talos, in the first half of the battle. At one point he simply got 'stuck', he couldn't move, fire, nothing. I thought great, open up the heavy artillery and have a field day on him! ..only problem, had nothing heavy really, so threw my last 2 grenades, used up the last of the machine gun, then regular handgun fire from then on...unfortunately he finally broke out of it, say he was stuck for about a minute, maybe a minute & 15 seconds.
                          Check out the video where I fight him, he start shooting rockets, but then nothing but smoke comes out haha.

I guess he stops firing rockets after you damage him enough, but it looked really silly.

I can upload my save with everything unlocked if you want.

EDIT: The only way you can access the bathroom is by blasting the door with a powerful weapon, like the Shotgun or Hand Canon (Yes, the Hand Canon is in the game).
                          Does it have infinite ammo and all the key items / files?
                          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 11-25-2007, 03:59 AM.

Comment

During Umbrella's End scenario, when first form of Talos is beaten and it start to transform, we can hear Sergei's voice commenting this.
                            In Dark Legacy scenario, when Wesker approach Sergei, Chirs and Jill just start fighting with Talos (first form), and Sergei start his mutation, and battle with Wesker, a moment later. So, in the end, in Dark Legacy he doesn't say anything about Talos transformation. Continuity error.

Also, second error - UC is the first RE ever that doesn't end with big explosion! :O

Comment

I'm only missing 3 files, but I have all scenarios and infinite ammo unlocked.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

I'm only missing 3 files, but I have all scenarios and infinite ammo unlocked.
                                I suggest that before uploading, go to Gamefaqs and search Umbrella Chronicles, this guy has a file loations faq on there ive been using.

Comment

Working...
                                X