resident evil glitches/ mistakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• resident evil glitches/ mistakes

lol, i noticed jill's eye color changed she used to have nice brown eyes.. like me but then they changed it to blue in remake. i prefer her with brown

i'm sure there's plenty other mistakes too

umm like the fact in resi 4 mercs the giant dr salvadors can't be thrust punched, c kicked, kicked, neckbreakered or kneeded its just stupid lol

Comment

no not really.. i guess that'd work though : /

like how steve's prison uniform had a mistake with the the number on his wrist tag

Comment

oh ok like when ur kill the chief in resi 4 if u zoom in his eye it's still in his socket
        Last edited by PS92; 08-30-2007, 01:47 PM.

Comment

oh wow i didn't know that lol i'm gonna go back and see that

Comment

The only real glitch/bug i know of is the grenade ammo cheat in REmake

Comment

yea the reremake grenade cheat, on survivor facing your back towards enemies except zombies, jills re3 costume in the remake shows some panties and so does ashley in re4, resident evil 2 freezing when you open a door sometimes, in re2 tap the run button constantly and you can skip across the floor kinda...there are tons...

Comment

In RE2 for the PC, when you are playing as Leon and are about to run on the catwalk (before the cutscene where Ada will have a gun pointed at you, asking for the g-virus), you can see her at the top of that thing in the middle at a certain angle.

In RE4, when you shoot the crows in the area where the first El Gigante would later attack you, if you shoot ones that are flying by the fence, they might fall and get stuck in the air (not on the fence). Really irritates me.

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                  lol, i noticed jill's eye color changed she used to have nice brown eyes.. like me but then they changed it to blue in remake. i prefer her with brown

i'm sure there's plenty other mistakes too
                  Jill Valentine's eye color changing from brown to blue is not a mistake, it makes so that Jill has a more realistic look in the REmake.
                  Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Jill Remake >>>>>> Jill Original.
                    Actually, in the remake Jill IS hot!

Comment

Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                      Jill Valentine's eye color changing from brown to blue is not a mistake, it makes so that Jill has a more realistic look in the REmake.
                      that makes no sense.. what's so special about blue eyes that makes it so realistic?

Comment

i don't know but this is a stretch
                        A person with blue eyes usuall has the color blue as thier favorite (i do) which might go with jills outfit better
                        also it makes her more identifiable as a protagonist

once again its a stretch

Also How can you tell what color jills eyes are in the original

wait this is a better reason for the change
                        The originol was more japanese oriented and the majority of asians have brown eyes

jill is a white american female and in the remake they made her more american with blue eyes

However I thought jill had green eyes

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                          that makes no sense.. what's so special about blue eyes that makes it so realistic?
                          Would you rather have REmake look like Dead Aim. Every room and lighting effects were done with "Photo-realistic pictures", even though its all pre-endered like the original. As they said, 70% of the REmake is *different* from the original.
                          Last edited by Branden_Lucero; 08-31-2007, 04:37 PM.
                          Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Resident Evil 3 jill had brown eyes and so did the old original game.

i will now list the overabundance of blue eyes:

claire
                            leon
                            steve burnside
                            alexia ashford (i would assume alfred as well but i'll double check)
                            jill valentine (now)
                            merchant
                            rebecca
                            resident evil 1 wesker
                            sherry
                            annette birkin
                            william birkin
                            james marcus
                            chris redfield (cvx)
                            alyssa ashcroft
                            krauser

i'll do more research on this later

Comment

RE1's Jill was supposed to have blue eyes going by Takeuchi's sketches, as did Chris. Rebecca had brown eyes. The point is moot because the games had different character artists in almost every game. It has nothing to do with realism, so Branden, that comment of yours is a bit odd.

Comment

Working...
                              X