No announcement yet.

The Resident Evil RP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason entered the bedroom quickly closing the door behind him. He had killed 3more zombies in the underground hallway before finally finding a secure room in the floor above. The outbreak was getting worse. It was only a matter of time befor the "other" things in the labs below escaped. He checked the room finding some handgun bullets and a diary of some woman named "Shivana". He locked the door and took a moment to rest, thinking about his current situation.

Comment

After snapping out of such paralyzing fear, she noticed a wood block of knives to her left. She grabbed the cleaver, which was the biggest knife in the set, and flung it at the man. It missed and clattered loudly against the tile floor. She slammed open the cupboards and threw pots and pans and other random utensils at him. A heavy steel pot knocked his head, sending him staggering back. After a while of kitchen utensil battering he stopped moving. She wondered who he was but didn't want to touch him. The sight of it made her feel sick, so she searched the room for a weapon to protect herself. There was a steel spice rack in the far corner, she used the tip of a knife to unscrew the bolts. She wanted the steel pipe more than a knife since her aim was bad, and not many people get up after some "chrome upside their dome". She swung it around and tested it's strength by slamming it against the wood table. Feeling content with her new weapon she left the room, heading back to her quarters.
      Last edited by SinValentine; 09-26-2007, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Rick had finally found the main doors to the castle, unfortuantly it was barricaded from the inside. On his run along the path he had encountered more zombies that he had to put down "4 in total....so far" he thought to himself as he assesed his situation, he had roughly another round of handgun ammo and the 11 he had still chambered in his beretta, his riot shotgun had 7 rounds and in his combat pocket he had another 7 rounds "and if all else fails....." he stared at his combat knife, he slowly breathed in shallow breaths, he had to find another way around he had seen spent ammo cartridges that looked like handgun bullets on the path and several footprints just outside the main gate carrying on to the left of the gates....
        "guess i'll take the right hand side...." he decided, after reloading his beretta he slowly jogged to the right of the gates, at the far end he discovered a old rusty looking door....on further inspection Rick concluded the door was locked with a simple lock.... "shame I didn't ask Jill how to pick locks, would have come in handy right about now..." After accessing the door he kicked at the door several times in succession, watching the lock break, he entered into a hallway with blood smeared walls...

Comment

Leon skidded to a stop inside the mess hall.
          He had seen this before.
          The place was a mess. It was as though some titanic struggle had taken place. Knives, bowls, pots, pans, and other assorted kitchen implements littered the floor. There was even a massive dent in the surface of a nearby wooden table. Leon was so busy surveying this that he almost stepped on the body before he saw it. His heart skipped a beat.
          Enrico...
          It was Raccoon city all over again. A pool of blood was still slowly forming around the corpse, indicating that he had been re-murdered only recently. Deciding that whoever it was must have gotten away safely he turned to head back the way he had come.
          Heavy breathing behind him made him turn back around.
          Enrico was stirring. Leon quickly raised his gun and sank two rounds into Enricos chest, clearly not the first ones since he had been infected. Enrico continued to rise as Leon was grabbed by the throat from behind. As Leon was lifted off his feet, a single memory flashed through his brain.
          Nemesis...

Comment

After safely escaping the mess hall, she made sure to keep a more cautious eye of her surroundings. She skidded to a stop when she reached the corner of the hallway, listening carefully to make sure noone was on the other side. When she reached the door to her quarters, she didn't open it. For some reason there was noise inside, as if someone were stirring around in there. Leaning on the door she pressed her ear against it to listen for anything suspicious, footsteps on the wooden floor then a long pause. She gripped her metal pipe tighter in her hand and looked at the doorknob, wondering whether or not she should open it. "What am I thinking... that's my room, nobody should be in there but me!" she thought to herself. "Those damn scientists, they tell me I'm useless now they come into my room" she grumbled. Feeling a little mad about her sudden invasion of privacy she stepped back and kicked the door with her boot, the sound echoed off in the hallway. She grinned then hid under the console table for fear of getting caught. Pressing up as close to the wall as she could, she hugged her legs and stayed quiet, looking at the door and wondering if anyone.. or anything was going to come out

Comment

Jason was drifting to sleep when the noise hit. A large bang sounded from the door nearly making him fall out of his chair. "Shit" he said as he quickly recovered. Aiming his Glock at the door he moved quietly across the room. "A zombie or some other monster proably" he thought. But the noise didn't happen again. "Not gonna risk it" he thought. Looking around the room for an alternate exit he saw the ceiling was made of panals. He stacked several pieces of furniture on the bed and ascended to the ceiling. He moved a panal and climbed inside.
              He then found himself in a type of crawlspace between floors probably used for storage. He crawled a few feet but froze when he heard a faint clicking sound.

Comment

Hiding under a table made her impatient, after a few minutes she crawled out. Listening against the door again, she kept a tight hold on her steel pipe and opened the door, swinging wildly incase anything was there. She stopped flailing around to see a bunch of furniture piled up. "'The hell is this?!" she stared at the chairs on her bed. She got paranoid, she slammed herself on the bed hoping to crush whatever might be hiding underneath. She looked at her closet with uncertainty now. After thoroughly searching her room she declared it safe. She put the chairs back in their places and grumbled at whoever put her up to doing all this extra work. Laying down on her bed, she sprawled out and stretched her hand under her pillow for her diary. She came up with nothing.. pulling the pillow out of the way she saw her diary was gone. She sighed and put the pillow over her head, "What's he gonna do with that anyway?" She decided to look for it, "He's gotta be in the labs." She got out of bed, took her steel pipe and went off to find the thief

Comment

There was certainly a lot of recent activity in the bowels of the castle despite it's obvious state of dilapidation. Bruce had passed several "dead" zombies after he had gotten out the other end of the sewer outlet. He could've sworn he heard a woman screaming but the echo in the vast empty corridors made it impossible to pinpoint, not that it had been very audible in the first place. Bruce headed along the cold, dank corridor until he came to a T junction. Edging slowly to the opening he peered round to the left, then the right. The right was more illuminated so he opted for that. Heading down his newly chosen route he made a mental map of the area so far. Unfortuanately his initial choice backfired as the right corridor ended at two doors one was locked with a card reader as the locking mechanism and the other had been busted open. With his gun poised he nudged the door open and took a few steps inside . . .
                  sigpic

Comment

Rick surveyed the room he had entered, it seemed to be some sort of barracks or something on that lines, on further inspection he could see several doors lining the hallway side by side up ahead 4 in total. He approached the first one carefully peering inside for activity nothing moved. He entered the room to discover the corpse of a soldier lying on the bed, Rick slowly drew his beretta ready to fire if the corpse suddenly returned to life, several minutes passed and nothing happened. Rick looked at the corpse and discovered a bullet wound just above the left temple on the edge of the bed a type of book was lying with its pages open, Rick picked up the book and read the entry. According to the diary some person had been found snooping around the castle and was captured, currently he's facing execution, that was on the first several pages, then he read the last one...."one of the canisters exploded and caused a leak of the new virus, it mimics the T-virus on the celluar level but has other elemental properties that are unknown and experimental, once it escaped most of the scientists and platoons were completly destroyed, I held up in this room with conner another trooper until he developed the symptoms I had no choice but too put him out of his misery, now i'm infected and day by day i'm losing my mentality and slowly decending into the darkness losing my thoughts having them replaced with others, that is why I have decided to take my own life its for the best...."
                    the last entry ended there, "what the hell was going on in this castle?!" Rick thought to himself, he cautiously searched the room and discovered some handgun bullets around 25 in a box, he also discovered a key with what looked like a snakes head etched on the end....."reminds me of the keys from the R.P.D" Rick said to himself, he put the key in his pocket it might come in handy later he was thinking as he left the room. "1 down, 3 to go" Rick replied as he started to walk upto the second door....

Comment

The stench was unbearable, rotten and mouldy leftover food was piled in a heap on the floor. Bruce held his breath and walked further in, there was a table tipped with the top facing towards him and Bruce could hear what sounded like mumbling coming from behind it.

"Hello?"

The mumbling stopped and someone stood up from behind the table. The figure had it's back to Bruce but he could tell it was a woman even in the poor light.

"My name is Bruce. Are you alright?"

She turned slowly and smiled. Pointing to her left cheek which had clearly had a chunk bitten out of it she looked straight and Bruce and said;

"Do I look alright to you . . . ?"
                      sigpic

Comment

Shivana walked out into the dark hallway, the yellowish light poured down from the wall-lamps and cascaded down over her dark black hair. she brushed a strand of hair out of her eyes and turned the corner towards the huge oak double doors. She was bothered about the man in the basement, she had never killed anyone before.. but what choice was there? The metal pipe in her hand would soon have someone's blood on it, someone would be bashed in to death by her hand. She pushed through the doors and found herself in the main lobby. A grand staircase was there, it's steps rugged in crimson carpet and a hanging chandelier provided little light. A thought came across her mind: this place was so desolate, what if everyone had left and she was the only one here by herself? she reached into her bag and pulled out her notepad and a pen. She wrote the words: "I'm still here!" she looked at her watch and dated the note with the time. She placed the note in the middle of the carpet so it was bound to be found, weighing it down with a tiny sample sized vodka bottle. "Some drunk's gonna find this I'll bet.. but if anything I'm going to come back to this spot and check if someone picked it up." she said to herself. she knew the weird monsters would have no use for alcohol, or possibly have the mental capacity to read after the way that monster had acted in the basement. with that she left the lobby and hoped that someone would find her note. She opened the doors to the dining room across the hall and continued her search for her diary

Comment

Working...
                        X