No announcement yet.

Kendo's Gun Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Mr.Stars & Nikovich, now I feel like an idiot...
    I don't know what I'm doing wrong(?). Years ago, I finished it several times on ps1 and more recently on the GC but I've never been able to get it. I know I'm supposed to upgrade the key card by sticking it in the machine with the flashing blue light. This will allow me to open the locker down in the lowest level and take out the rocket launcher. But when I try to use the card in the machine to upgrade it, I get the "you don't need this item now" or "you can't use this item here" or something... It's been a while since I tried it but DAMN IT! I'm gonna have to go back and try it again. It's annoying when I'm trying to do a speed run because it wastes so much time.
    I was given the impression that you can use it in the final battle with the Nemesis. Instead of running around and baiting it to get in front of the giant laser cannon, you can just blast it to bits with the rocket launcher?

Comment

As for guncoms and stuff, I really REALLY wish for a more realistic Wii Zapper. I HATE the design of the new one with the trigger on the FORE GRIP!
      I agree. The zapper just looks kinda gay... You could rob a convenience store with that Hell Killer light gun I've got (not that I've tried).
      I did notice the trigger is on the fore grip. It seems really weird and I'm worried about it. It's just WRONG! I'll probably be able to get used to it but I also wish for a more realistic gun. Maybe a third party will make a better zapper to use.
      The other thing I don't like the look of in RE-UC is the 'shake to reload' method. I watched that youtube video of the guy playing the game and I was getting annoyed 'just watching' him regularly jerk the zapper to the side to reload. There should be a reload button or you should be able to just shoot off screen to reload, like many light gun games.
      ah sounds gd to me, i didn't want to spend abit on a gun if it was crappy plastic that could brake just like that. If i wanted that i would just go to a toy shop and buy one. But i'm am interested in getting the gold lugars now, just have to look out for them. Does anyone actualy own a pair?
      Sorry, I don't know what the gold lugers are made from but I agree with others that they are probably hard plastic.
      I've seen little mini, metal collectible guns. There is a set of RE3 (every gun in the game) and also a set of RE4 (every gun in the game).
      I found this one a while back:
      Attached Files

Comment

I would take a Beretta over a 45. because from what I learned of hand guns a 45. will jam too easy... Anyone ever seen Jackie Brown?

Comment

That's completely the opposite. Single stack guns have much less of a habit of jamming, and 1911s are notorious for being one of the most reliable auto loaders while Berettas are often reported to be jam-frequent.

"Dissatisfaction with the Beretta M9's mechanical reliability has actually promoted re-adoption of the 1911 (along with other handguns) among USSOCOM units since the beginning of the Global War on Terrorism,[citation needed] though the M9 remains predominant both within SOCOM and in the US military in general."

Wiki, as well as every single one of my friends who has served and fired both weapons.

Comment

The Break Down of the Biohazard Samurai Edge
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
              The Break Down of the Biohazard Samurai Edge
              Thanks for the pics
              i really want to pick up one of these bad
              boys now, if not the gold lugards prob jills
              because that's the gun i've played with most
              in r.e games

Comment

not much difference between Chris's, Jill's and Rebecca's..Rebecca's is the most common one and the cheapest...Jill and Chris mod will cost you more then 300$ easy... and the 4th version which is Weskers with the extended front end and mag will cost you 500$ or more if you can even find it... my version can be found for around 150$ to 200$ ebay or airsoft websites.

oh and NP for the pics
                Last edited by Stars_g36; 10-16-2007, 06:07 PM.

Comment

You do raise a point Nik. I have fired both a Beretta and 45. I guess I personally liked the Berreta more. But I didn't own either one of them. And sure didn't fire enough enough for them to jam. I was mostly going by rumors, mainly what I heard from friends.

I only own two hand guns myself. A simple small 25 (I know it's a woman' gun.
                  But I have it more of a collecters item.)

And my old service revolver. A 38 long barrow, Police special. It was the police issued gun until I believe the mid 90's.

Comment

weskers sounds and looks great, beats the old lugars anyday.

Comment

yeah that's where i saw the guns first time, it's quite a cool shop that moeroshop.

Comment

Just as I'd hoped, the first (that I've seen) third party developer has released an alternative to the Wii 'zapper'. It looks more like a traditional light gun. A lot less bulky and clumsy. Most importantly the trigger is where it damn well should be!
                        There are many on ebay (buy it now) for about $4.
                        It's basically just an empty plastic shell, where you can stick your Wii remote.
                        I will definitely be getting one of these and giving it a test run before I even THINK about laying down $50 for the official zapper!
                        I hope someone on this forum can get it when RE-UC gets released in your area and can let me know how it performs (I'm in Aus. so I gotta wait till Dec-13).
                        Made by Hais who have in the past made third party light guns for the PS1 & PS2.
                        Attached Files

Comment

bought it so Ill tell you how good it works ;)

Comment

take a look at this. seems like a good wholesale deal. and collectible too.

Comment

I just bought some old gun collectors magazines here in Japan, simply because they have ads for the Biohazard 3 samurai edge on the back. If I can get onto the scanner at work, I'll scan them up
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X