Your Resident Evil Joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we all know who the winner is

BLSR def takes it hands down...just wondering how this became a contest...

Comment

long 4 pages cut short, it was around 2 weeks ago, it was cold outside and i was sit at the computer reading joke after joke, but then things got stale. Jokes weren't coming in anymore (about 2 days or less). So i put my keyboard down and decided that this forum needed a contest, a battle between members ( even tho like only 5 ppl have put jokes on the pages). So i set up a contest, where the jokes will have to be better, more funny. EVERY JOKE MATTERED......every joke counted. So the contest was started, which would decided the Resident Evil/Biohazard King/Qureen of Jokes 2007. The winner would have the chance to put it down as a sig or even just say it OUT LOUD to ppl in the street. That is why and how this thing became a contest STARS my friend, this is how.....

Comment

Alfred and Alexia arrive at a party but there is a problem. What is it?
        Spoiler:

Comment

I don't get it. Probably because I haven't fought with them before.

Comment

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
            Alfred and Alexia arrive at a party but there is a problem. What is it?
            Spoiler:

ahahaha thats funnay...

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
              I don't get it. Probably because I haven't fought with them before.
              They are in RE:CVX Alfred and alexia are twins. Alexia is frozen and alfred goes Gay/insane and starts dressing like his sister and pretending he's her. It's the reason why that game is so silly.

Comment

BLSR1, ON BEHALF OF ME (NEMESIS_LOVER) AND THE PPL WHO HAVE COMMENTED ON THIS THREAD, I PRESENT TO YOU THE AWARD FOR UNSTANDING JOKES. BLSR1 YOU ARE THE KING OF RESIDENT EVIL JOKES. From now on we shall all know you as the king of r.e jokes or just that funny guy on that forum. wherever you step, someone will shout ur name, a kid in the street would point and say "hey it's him the king of resident evil jokes", in japan they would say "yo he the one with the jokes, the biohazard jokes, he is ha ha". Be proud of urself BLSR 1, because i am, you have brang a smile to my face every day or two, and that is why ur wearing that crown on ur head. Please make a sig or someone (as i dont hav the know how) make this king a sig, stating that he's the king of r.e jokes. Now back to business, just keep leaving jokes on this thread i guess , u never know one of the admin, may turn these jokes into a e-book ;)

Comment

w00t.

thanks guys. Can I have a sig made?

As a gift to you here is Shadowleggy's latest awesomeness.
                  https://bit.ly/REMusicaIsPatreon ➤ http://tiny.cc/patreonDonations ➤ http://tiny.cc/kofiArtwork ➤ http://tiny.cc/SLcoms---So a lot of people tell me the orig...

Comment

uhh Do i get second place!!!!!

aww ok then.

Comment

He's feeling sad! Everyone tell him how cool he is! That might cheer him up :p

Comment

yeah sure STARS, second goes to you , please someone make this guy a sig

Comment

Soon as I have time, I'll work on it!
                          Heh heh, maybe we should have a "King of RE Jokes Sig Contest".

Comment

for 1st and 2nd place lolz, im not sad at all, I was just joking...see that was a good joke

Comment

Yay, I put in two crap jokes, I should get last place!

Well, at least I'm in it... Lol

Comment

hmmm heres my joke, it may make the king on this forum look silly but here goes. Why should you never employ Leon.............Because he always has a bad first day at work

Comment

Working...
                                X