Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• st sta

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
    You should shade those first characters you've posted, because right now they look kinda flat. Saddler and Krauser though looks really good. Especially Krauser, since he's so detailed.

Anyway, good work. I know that pixel art is really hard to do, because one pixel can really make or ruin the image. I've only done one pixel art (my friend ask me to) - a pixelated version of my old Chris SD character, and it was pain in the ass; took me ages and there's still some things I don't like about it :|.

Thanks manNice work also.
    Yea I'm still not quite happy with Forest, Chris or Leon. I'm trying to do every character ever so it's going to be one hell of a project, and you're absolutely right about one pixel making or breaking an image, I can't tell you how many hours I've spent just staring at the screen trying to get them just right
    Here's the link to my gallery so you can check back on them as months go by lol.
    Last edited by REmaster; 04-11-2009, 10:26 PM.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Tyrant is (almost) done and Nemesis, Done. Whew.

Last edited by REmaster; 04-13-2009, 02:05 AM.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• "WOW" at that Nemesis art. It's great.

Comment

• Very nice indeed. Great job man
          sigpic

Comment

• Thanks guy, I really appreciate it

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post

Looks good but....the position of Brad's arm makes it look like his penis is hanging out.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• "Looks good but....the position of Brad's arm makes it look like his penis is hanging out."

Maybe he wants to piss on Nemesis before he dies.

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                  Tyrant is (almost) done and Nemesis, Done. Whew.
                  That looks REALLY good. Nice job

Comment

• Thanks guys Oh and about Brad's apparent package, perhaps I should extend his hand a bit or something...he should also get that checked out since it looks like there's blood pouring out of it
                    Last edited by REmaster; 04-13-2009, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• You've got to make Spencer now, haha.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• im with spencer,

dont forget to do type 2 aswell, you said you would.

Comment

• I'm sure I will enjoy doing both of those characters. It's spending so much time on characters like joseph frost that make me hesitant lol. Still, I'm going to try and complete every character ever, and once that's complete, I'll continue making more b.o.w.'s
                          I'm going to start on Marcus(yea I know), Wesker and Spencer right now
                          Last edited by REmaster; 04-13-2009, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• "he should also get that checked out since it looks like there's blood pouring out of it "

Maybe he's been drinking.

Comment

• maybe! in anycase nemesis is about to take advantage of him! LOL

Comment

• Something I did with my spare time.

Comment

Working...
                                X