Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be Mr.X because then I'd look enough like a human

Comment

Uhhh...perhaps if you wanna change the topic you should, instead, start a new one?

Looking at the guy in the image, and guessing his aura is just the graphics deparment having fun (I can't think of any enemies in RE that glow DBZ style like that) I'd guess the thing is simply an Arctic Mr X. Each variation of the Tyrants is usually somewhat different to the previous one, but bar his clothing and the glasses this guy looks almost identical. Both would make sense in the snow, however, since he would be more difficult to spot and the glasses would prevent snow blindness (assuming something like that can be blinded. Assuming the damned thing uses its eyes.)

Since there was more than one Mr X it seems most likely, to me at least, that this guy is another one guarding that snow covered base. I have no idea why he'd be called Ewan though. Maybe he was an infected researcher and they kept his name. Is there a link to the image on Capcoms' website?

Comment

Yep, he was 'Mr.X the Grey' now he is 'Mr.X the White'
        (like Gandalf from Lord of the Rings)
        Damn, I'm so funny!

Comment

Darkmoon the artwork should be available to Gamespress users on the US. Press Site, obviously Gamespress itself and to people who have passes to the EU Press site. I'd link but it'd be useless, you need an account and your application will be looked over (need to be associated with some form of Capcom related media; Websites / Magazines etc.). Of course you could try any other public games sites. Either way, you won't find all of the Artwork on the Press sites, which drives me up the wall, Japanese sites always seem to have great material.
          Last edited by Jericho; 10-25-2007, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post
            Yep, he was 'Mr.X the Grey' now he is 'Mr.X the White'
            (like Gandalf from Lord of the Rings)
            Damn, I'm so funny!
            that could mean one thing....
            that he's more wiser, stronger and after this tyrant has done
            his mission, he would go on a boat and sail the artic.

Comment

The name Ewan is most likely a placeholder or a Japanese word abbreviated in Romanji. A similar thing happened when the "Young Man"'s picture was released with the filename "Sinen". We mistakenly took that to be his name but were corrected by Rombie, when he explained that it means "Young Man" in Japanese.

Comment

i shall call my son Ewan

Comment

It's Ivan. =)

Comment

Ivan, that sounds like some sort of name from rocky hmmmm
                    well just call him Mr white i say, it'll work.

Comment

Working...
                    X