No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Fansite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have one of the usernames William Birkin amd have the password: sherry or Annette

Comment

I am going to revamp the site before I get it up and I was wondering if someone could create a GIF image for the site.
      It would be almost exactly like the loading umbrella from UC but without the "Loading..." and the symbol would be about twice as large. If someone could contact me about that, Thanks!
      Last edited by LeonsBuddyDave; 11-24-2007, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Sorry about the double post but I needed to let you guys know; Im starting over, visual wise. It looked and felt clunky, so it could be a while.

Also, Like I said, does anyone know how to create that GIF with the rotating logo?

Comment

If you need a host, I can host it for you on my site, or your site can be apart of mine.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
            Maybe have a mock intro screen with the little animation from Resi 1 on there. The one with the twirling Umbrella and then the little jingle that accompanies it. I have all Resi 1 sounds if you wanted to do that. And then underneath a log in thing, using the John > Ada name and pass. Could be just a little nostalgic fun for Resi veterans.
            I quite like that idea! Good work John. Adding to it, maybe that could become the regular login screen for members, and members have special access to soundtracks and beta screens and the like.

Comment

What were the passcodes in RE2? I believe it was a fingerprint, and then GUEST, and on the N64 version it was NEMESIS.

In Code Veronica the palace computer password was NTC0394.
              Also in the battle game the characters have ID numbers. Claires is her prison ID. Steve has one too, so I'm guessing prison ID. Wesker and Chris have numbers too. No idea why but.

Also don't forget, it's in I think Alyssa's ending to decisions decisions on OB, the fireman offers her a drug, I think it's safsprin (a really nice reference), but I could be wrong.

You could get pics of the computers from RE1, REmake, RE2 (main hall. You can see a monsters face on the pc, and capsules??), and code Veronica (metal cutting machine, and the palace PC)

A small easter egg there, in CV I'm pretty sure that the time on the computers is actually the clock you've set on the DC/PS2/GCN. Nifty.

Anyways there is some ideas
              sigpic

Comment

How did you obtain the fingerprint again? Just a bit of trivia, cause I've forgotten.

Comment

I think you have to register it after killing the giant moth in an A scenario. I never do it, because it's not necessary to complete the game
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, yes, I remember. Yeah, your guest account requires your fingerprint. What does it do again?

Comment

I kinda know to to make the rotating logo. it just requires you to squish the image in photoshop a few times.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                        If you need a host, I can host it for you on my site, or your site can be apart of mine.
                        Thanks for the offer, but i have one already, its 000webhost.com.

I think that room you needed the print for had a secret weapon or something.

Comment

But I have 3000GB bandwidth and 300GB of space. Unlimited E-mails and Databases. Did you pay for yours? I paid for mine and I'm offering you space on my site for yours.
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                            But I have 3000GB bandwidth and 300GB of space. Unlimited E-mails and Databases. Did you pay for yours? I paid for mine and I'm offering you space on my site for yours.
                            I appreciate the offer, but like I said before, Im all set. I will, however, keep you in mind if my hosting turns on me.

Comment

Working...
                            X