No announcement yet.

NEW RE/BH 1.5 VIDEO AT YOUTUBE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your copy has the Licker its not 1.5 but possibly beta 1 maybe? If it shows the head falling

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
      Can you guys explain how to rip backgrounds? I know how to rip TIM files and XA/STR files already, but not backgrounds.

Does the 1.5 have any different enemies? I know the one I have has the licker. When the licker comes in mine, it shows a head fall from the ceiling then the licker drops down.
      I figured something like this would end up being the case. No, you don't have 1.5. You have an early beta of the final BH2. But if your version has the scene where the head falls down from the ceiling before the Licker drops down, then you have a beta that pre-dates Beta v.2 and would still be worth trying to re-obtain from your friend or successfully .iso-ing your copy.
      sigpic

Comment

Does the 1.5 have any different enemies? I know the one I have has the licker. When the licker comes in mine, it shows a head fall from the ceiling then the licker drops down.
        Yeah sorry this is not the 1.5 you're referring to. But what you have is still quite rare indeed, if what you're saying is true. Not that I doubt you or anything. We have just had numerous things like this happen to us all a bunch of times.

Also I kinda had doubts your friend had a copy of 1.5. Though my hopes were pretty high...
        Last edited by VirusPunk; 11-28-2007, 12:38 AM.

Comment

wait, he says he has the Chris look-a-like Leon(or whatever, not final), BUT, has the Licker, PLUS, the head drops down...is that even possible???

@Zombie, tried any CD restoration kits? ..they do work, but only about 30% of the time. ..but, worth the try! ..I know they have worked for me in the past.

Comment

I tried disc doctor and it didn't work. Now my DVD drive make scary noises when i put the disc in. It takes forever for the PC to even see the CD is in.

Yes, Leon's costume does look a bit different than the RE2 Final, but very similar.

I know you guys probably don't believe me, I won't beg you too either. You wouldn't know how many times I've heard people whine when other people don't believe they have 1.5, So it's just up to you whether you believe me or not. Sorry if that sounds funny.

Sorry about getting 1.5 and Beta 1 confused earlier, I kinda thought they were the same at first as I haven't played mine in a while. Sorry once again. I remember also that the Tyrant statue (area where licker comes through ceiling) is different and Zombies have some different animation. From what I remember though, the game plays pretty similar to RE2.

Still no response from my friend though. I hope he, his name is Takahiro Yoshizawa, will reply soon. Yes he is Nihonjin and I have been to Japan before.
            Last edited by Zombie_X; 11-28-2007, 01:14 AM.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

No worries about getting it confused with 1.5 it sounds like you have Biohazard 2 beta 1 which is something else we've been looking for for ages If somehow you can get your copy to work or another one and get it to us I'm sure a lot of people would be pelased not the same as getting 1.5 though lol

Comment

Yeah still sorry about that though.... I feel bad that I goofed that up. I'm determined to get it though!! I know that I have Beta 2 lying around here somewhere also. Has that been released already?
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Its all good! Yea its pretty common and pretty easy to find too We believe there might be another version of beta 2 with fully unlocked debug menu.

Comment

All I know how to do is the item select thing in Beta 2.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Oh you probably have the beta 2 we already have unless thats possible in the beta 2 with the fully unlocked debug menu too
                      Last edited by Hunk_4TH; 11-28-2007, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Hey Zombie, does it look anything like this by any chance?

Comment

You know how you said the ripping fails at 13%? Can you keep that incomplete file? Maybe that might be enough for Dot or someone to verify that you're telling the truth (I believe you though), and then they can take out whatever they can.

Comment

I don't why but I get the feeling Zombie_X is Focus is check out this thread, i hope i'm wrong but the timing fits

Last edited by kevstah2004; 11-28-2007, 10:52 AM.
                            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Zombie_X, Can you ship the disc to me?

Comment

If you want me to Dot, I can.

The footage looks similar, but not the same. And dot, I went to CDMAX and had the disc resurfaced. It works now and i'm making a copy for you. This looks like beta 2 though... I remember it being different...
                                Last edited by Zombie_X; 11-28-2007, 11:46 AM.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X