X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fate draws near

Comment

• dun dun dun

the Holy Grail of Resident Evil...No one can get thier hands on it. To bad, I still think it would make for a great game.
      Last edited by Stars_g36; 12-06-2007, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Stay on topic.

Comment

• Back on topic, how could we pool our money? I know I'd be a little nervous dropping $500 into someone's "trustworthy" account (that's all I'm willing to pay). A seperate PayPal account that only Dot knows the password to? We know Dot's trustworthy, eh?

Comment

• We are pooling our cash. Dot is taking donations (or pledges for donations) for a 1.5 copy that's comming up for sale sometime soon. Dot takes the pledges and when he's satisfied everything is kosher he asks for the cash.

Comment

• Which 1.5 copy? How do you know it's an honest sale?

Comment

• I dunno which copy. Dunno if Dot does, for that matter. He's trying not to give too many details away to stop the idiot fanboys going nuts. You can see all the details in this thread, here: http://www.the-horror.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1369 - Although I'm somewhat surprised you've missed it. Still, you do mention you're not in front of your PC much.

Comment

• Hmmm, wasn't that long ago. My not seeing it could be contributed to the fact that I don't think I've ever been in the News forum I'll be sure to go there more often from now on.

Comment

• damn, again the chance to get the holy re grail. I would be a fool if i wouldn't donate

Comment

Working...
                    X