This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
    search http://snesorama.us/ there's a download of it on there.
    Disc, not download!
    lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Ah, ok np.
      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

I was just checking these intro scenes, they are just the same as the colour intro, but the point about these scenes with the censored bars they contained added footage sequence that made those scenes longer when it showed Joseph been ripped apart by two dogs, he gets his arms pulled off. Those black & white bars just point out where the scenes were. Your right we do not have any proof, but maybe someday this will be found.

Comment

What if biohazard?

Biohazard Saturn limited version, it would be good if found, but for archive use only not for profitable gain for collectors it is just a piece of history from Asian. This would not be found to make profit, just collectable archive use like 1.5.
          Last edited by chris26; 05-05-2010, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Why would Capcom care? If it exists (and what a big if that seems to be) no one would object to it going up here. It's not like it's 1.5, which is a legal mine field to deal with. Of course, I assume you mean the intro. If you mean putting up the whole game then no, because Ice would be hunted down and killed by Capcom's Lawyer Ninja Squad. And I haven't had my chance to kill him yet. My theory is that if you disolve him in acid, the evil inside him can't regenerate his body.

Comment

Maybe this version was the Saturn version they designed alternative, for show at Tokyo games show 1997 April, maybe this promo was meant to be available limited with true story behind biohazard early promo edition not released material, just sell in japan on july 23-24th 1997 preorder editions early numbers BIOHAZARD?

Comment

Oh no... is it this time of the month again?
                I thought we'd been through the whole "there is no ____"-thing ages ago.

Comment

Originally posted by chris26 View Post
                  Maybe this version was the Saturn version they designed alternative, for show at Tokyo games show 1997 April, maybe this promo was meant to be available limited with true story behind biohazard early promo edition not released material, just sell in japan on july 23-24th 1997 preorder editions early numbers BIOHAZARD?
                  Nope. If it existed and was released on that scale someone like Anders would have a copy by now.

Comment

Working...
                  X