Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wesker Report is no longer canon, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Code Veronica X released for the PS2, it was given away at the register at game stores in the US. A Japanese version is also available, but it contains an extra interview session with the directors of past Resident Evil games.

I'll have it up on the site eventually.

Comment

[size=1]Wesker Report I (RE CV)

Wesker Report II (RE 1)
      http://www.residentevilfan.com/re1rem/weskers_rep.asp[/size]

Comment

Yeah, but the quality is crap. Better watch it at youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVYGj...eature=related

Comment

Well for the Wesker Reports it's completely irrelevant what you see. Chances are you've already seen half the stuff in it, what you want to do is listen :]

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
            When Code Veronica X released for the PS2, it was given away at the register at game stores in the US. A Japanese version is also available, but it contains an extra interview session with the directors of past Resident Evil games.

I'll have it up on the site eventually.
            Any chance of getting the "Bar" interview translated?? ..sub-titles maybe, been wanting to see that translated for years now. People 'open' up more when they're drunk, and might have offered up a few goodies of info that they might not have wanted to, most of them seemed pretty much plastered in that, besides Shinji, he had the same demeaner(sp?) throughout.

Comment

Eventually the goal is to have all that kind of stuff translated and subtitled, but it takes time.

Comment

'Time' definitely is the operative word. I sent Doughboy a VHS tape(VHS...lol) of it to translate over 4 years ago, last I heard she had done about a 3rd of it, but it was taking quite a bit of time due to them all talking over one another( due to the *ahem* "beverages"..) ..that was last I heard of it.

Comment

Working...
                X