The writing on the wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The writing on the wall

You know in Beta RE1, how there was some blood on the wall? I was looking through BioFlames forum, and I came across a picture of it and what it said:

"This pain, I found....
    I cannot take this pain any longer"

I wonder who wrote it? Another S.T.A.R.S member, or a soon-to-be-zombie?

Anyway, I just wanted to share it with people who didn't know about it.

I new about this line for awhile. I know it's in the beta and the trial.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

I'm guessing it's George Trevor.
      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

It'll be some poor scientist or something.
        Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
          I'm guessing it's George Trevor.
          how the hell didn't that guy get out of the mansion that he made, COME ON. another silly plot that capcom made that they later should regret.

Comment

I bet he was going delerious and everything, uncoordinated. Besides, Umbrella's employees probably were under orders to hinder his progress (lock doors, set enemies and traps).

Comment

Doubt it was George Trevor unless no one has bothered to clean the walls in 30 years. I'm sure i read somewhere a few years back that it was Forest who wrote this.
              "I've got 100 cows."
              "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Ya, the odds of it being George are extremely small, when you think about it. It does sound cryptic enough to have come from him, tho.

Comment

Forest? It sounds like whoever wrote this was close to death. I don't think that Forest could have written this then stumbled to the balcony.

Comment

I'd guess it was Trevor. After all, they decided to scrap it even thoughi it's pretty creepy. There must have been a reason, and the most likely one is it didn't make much sense. I also believe some of the other offer hints to the puzzles (which were later found in files instead) so Trevor makes sense in that regard. The main problem is, of course, the time. But since this is an early version there isn't a reason to believe Trevor's backstory was the same as it ended up being.

None of the S.T.A.R.S members makes too sense. Forest is pecked to death where he stands. Kenneth is likely eaten where he's found, and is quite a distance away to have been that badly hurt. Enrico is much deeper in the Manor by the time he's wounded. And Richard wasn't going nowhere after being chomped by Yawn. If it was any it would be Enrico, as his wound might not have been that major, but it doesn't sound like someone with a minor wound. Then again maybe he's going a little nuts.

The other option is Random Zombie # 15, which means they would have likely kept it in for creep out factor. It's almost gotta be a named character otherwise there isn't any real reason to drop it.

Comment

I've always wondered why there's blood outside the balcony where forest is
                      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

There were other characters planned to be in it however.

Comment

Yeah I always believed it was Trevor. Since Trevor's story changed when they decided to remove his parts from the game, the screen was removed also.

Comment

It's probably better off removed from the final.

Even if Trevor's Diaries were present, It really wouldn't have made any sense to gamers at the time because Trevor really doesn't have a damn thing to do with the bio-outbreak, nor was he even mentioned or seen by any of the characters.

If they would have included that stuff in the original version, I doubt BioHazard would be anything close to what it is today.
                            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Yeah, good point, kevstah! Why is there blood on the walls in the hall near the balcony? Kenneth was killed on the patio, not in the hall. Unless he was badly injured, stumbled down the hall (hanging onto the walls for support), then collapsed on the balcony where he met his fate? Good theory?

Comment

Working...
                              X