Exploring Biohazard 1 "15 Minute demo" leftover items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exploring Biohazard 1 "15 Minute demo" leftover items

Ok someone at bioflames provided a code so you can change whatever appears in slots 1-6 in chris's inventory "doesn't work with Jill hack code" but didn't provide the numbers to the corresponding items i found loads of extra stuff now I need someone to do yet more translation on the following items i got as high as value 800C77B2 0076 before i decided to give myself a well earned break, i'll do the remaining values 77-9F later.

Here's a text file with the values of items you can use it's tiding up as I was miss typed lot's of stuff
    Last edited by kevstah2004; 12-06-2007, 08:44 AM.
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Hang on, all I see is a load of garbled pics, heaps of Berettas, and a heap of Combat Knifes. What's so beta? Keep it up though, you might find something new

Also, something left over is the writing on the wall (I made a topic about it).

Comment

I'm guessing, but I think he's talking about the text some of them bring up. Some images that are the same bring up different text, and it suggest the image is being used as a place holder for something they haven't finished yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        I'm guessing, but I think he's talking about the text some of them bring up. Some images that are the same bring up different text, and it suggest the image is being used as a place holder for something they haven't finished yet.
        Correct that's why I'm asking for a translation of all the items. I did find some strange items though a dark blue which can't be opened a Pick Axe which is a usable item not a weapon as first thought and a piece of wood as well a white book which seems to be an early version of the replacement red book.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
          I did find some strange items though a dark blue which can't be opened a Pick Axe which is a usable item not a weapon as first thought and a piece of wood as well a white book which seems to be an early version of the replacement red book.
          Can you post them?, I've never seen those .

Comment

Here:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
              Correct that's why I'm asking for a translation of all the items. I did find some strange items though a dark blue which can't be opened a Pick Axe which is a usable item not a weapon as first thought and a piece of wood as well a white book which seems to be an early version of the replacement red book.
              I think some (maybe most) of those are files, except they actually take up inventory space...

I can see "Passcode 1, 2 and 3" (guessing the ones that appear after each MO disk is used), "Fax", the word "File" on one of them....
              There's also "Barry's Picture"

I think 1 of the blacked out squares says "crank", too.

And maybe I'm crazy or something, but I think those messed up pictures look like corrupted pre-rendered shots of the dining room
              Last edited by JcFFx; 12-08-2007, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Those pics of chris are Terrible

Comment

I've tried to use the wooden log everywhere with no luck. I think it was supposed to be used in the map room to obtain the map (the one where you use the lighter near the 2nd snake room). But as it was hardly worth it (just a map) they removed it.

There is also a gasoline item hidden in RE1 original is there not? Would make more sense...

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
                    I've tried to use the wooden log everywhere with no luck. I think it was supposed to be used in the map room to obtain the map (the one where you use the lighter near the 2nd snake room). But as it was hardly worth it (just a map) they removed it.

There is also a gasoline item hidden in RE1 original is there not? Would make more sense...
                    Yeah it's for the lighter i think similar to re3. Is the room your talking about the one with a fireplace on the 2nd floor on the landing?
                    Last edited by kevstah2004; 12-09-2007, 10:07 AM.

sigpic

Comment

The "blue book" is simply an incorrect GS/AR variable. Past the normal item digits (guns, herb, etc.), the game stores other information (texts, unacessble "items" that make the game run properly, etc.). These "items" don't have textures, hints why they would appear corrupt in the Status Screen.

I ripped some textures for this thread, they are attached. The "beta keys" aren't acessible via the game IIRC, but only through TMD conversion. And of course, some of Trevor's Notes are included. Oddly, there isn't an avatar for the Pick-Ax...
                      Last edited by MeganGrass; 01-22-2010, 12:16 PM.
                      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

I found some months ago hex codes for have items on RE on PC. I loved special ammo for Magnum (with a yellow number instead of green... lol). I´ll try to find them on my HD.

Comment

Dum Dum's. Obviously the original idea of that would have been loading your gun with them would have exploded the heads of the enemies, but I guess they decided it the standard bullets can just do that anyway.

Comment

Working...
                          X