A Confession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Confession

I love the Outbreak games. They are actually really good. I'm getting them for Christmas.
    The levels are beautiful. The graphics are great for PS2.
    The replayability is amazing. Multiple paths, Different endings, secret items, different characters.
    The enemies are great and it is true resident evil goodness.

The online is a big loss but I didnt have online for PS2 anyway. Maybe they could add online through the PS3?
    I really want a way to play with people in the same room or in the next room.

I don't think so. Online was for the whole Sony network, really. I don't think it'll be coming back up.

Comment

You're right. As blasphemous as it may be to some I've found Outbreak # 1 scarier and more enjoyable than RE4. There are a few flaws, but that's the fault of Capcom for being cheap little gits sometime. There was nothing in the game that made it bad that needed to be there.

The slow loading is sloppy coding, as they prooved by making Outbreak 2 load much faster. Voice chat would have been brilliant, and made the Online mode very enjoyable. The controls are clunky, I gotta admit, and could have been improved upon but they're really no worse than most of the RE games.

Thanatos and Leechman are making me run away and cry. That's what a monster should do.

My main problem has been the other folk snatching items I want or need, and not having enough space (I always end up playing Yoko).

Sadly, I doubt capcom will bring back Online play. There way of thinking seems to run thus: We've made a game that doesn't play all that well online, and left out voice chat, the most basic thing ever. Therefore the fact people aren't playing isn't a suggestion the game isn't perfect but that no one wants to play online. Thus the servers can be shut.

Comment

I wonder if they'll release a report with averages on how many people play, etc.

Comment

The Capcom Blog claimed that it was the server they were hiring from which cut the cord, not them.

Comment

Working...
          X