Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BioHazard NES - Finally Available The Public!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
    Yes, Dot, grovel at my feet as I release it to the public aaaaages after it was first released enjoy that fuzzy feeling of looking really foolish and have to make an edit a good few hours later so you don't ban me

I've no interest in playing any NES games anymore

Comment

Okay, give me the link to the "previously released" version. I'd like to prove you wrong

Comment

I want Biohazard Outbreak 3! -sob-

Oh wait!
        I want the original Biohazard 2 even more! -cries-

Capcom = big meanie.

Comment

SurgicalHorror, stop spamming, again.

Okay, give me the link to the "previously released" version. I'd like to prove you wrong
          Wouldn't linking to it be considered piracy or something? But if you're not willing to take everyone else's word for it, then i'm sure someone can come up with the link.

Comment

I thought I made you laugh, Big Stu. Are you saying you don't want to hear me talk? Well, read what I say, rather...

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
              Wouldn't linking to it be considered piracy or something? But if you're not willing to take everyone else's word for it, then i'm sure someone can come up with the link.
              A classic excuse for not proving a fib. I've put up the link to my version, and look! I'm still a member, hey?

Comment

A classic excuse for not proving a fib. I've put up the link to my version, and look! I'm still a member, hey?
                Is it not a valid excuse then?

You actually BELIEVE you're the first person to have released this? Even though plenty of other people have already pointed out you aren't?

Ok, a quick google search to shut you up...

First result i've found...

Hi there I was wondering if there is an english version of this game. The game also freezes frequently. Is this only a problem on DC and should other versions like on xbox be ok? Thanks RCduck7

This RE NES ROM is actually Chinese, not Japanese. Capcom had nothing to do with it either, it came out in like 1998-2000 and was made by a Chinese pirate company. It was never official.
                Can you see that? Right there? It says 1998-2000. So we're SEVEN years on from then...you still believe you're the first to "release" this?

Download FREE ROMs for PSX, GBA, NDS, GBC, N64, SNES, NES, PS2 and many more at Rom Hustler!

OH LOOK! There it is again! And this time it's up for download! I guess they must have just put it on in the last few days since you obviously released it, right?

Time you let it go i think.

You're not the first to release, sorry to shatter your dream.

Comment

Terribly sorry I got your knickers in a knot. Will you need help to untie them? :
                  Last edited by Helegad; 12-17-2007, 11:29 AM.

Comment

If by knickers in a knot you mean "Searching one page of results on google" then you're absolutely right.

You could easily just have apologised for your arrogance though ;)

Comment

Fuck you, Big Stu! I hate you! I HATE YOUUUUU! (not really, just kididng) -munches on some nachos- YUMMY!!! =DDD

Comment

SpamicalHorror, you are really gonna be banned soon :p

Comment

damn you got beat to the punch...

Comment

SpamicalHorror, you are really gonna be banned soon :p
                            Irony

Comment

I recently quit on this because of being stuck.

I got to the shark tank, and I have no idea what to do, all the doors are locked? I can't find any other keys in the guardhouse...

help? =]

Comment

Working...
                              X