Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst Resident Evil/Biohazard Game You've Played.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Resident Evil/Biohazard Game You've Played.

What's the worst Resident Evil/Biohazard Game You've Played and why?

Mine is RE Gaiden it barely caught my attention and the gameplay suck with the battles going into first person and you have to aim when this stupid bar goes to the zombie.

Playing every Resident Evil (Except the beta's, of course), I would say Gaiden, but it was quite good for a GBC game, very fun, but isn't every Resident Evil fun? For some reason, I don't see why people hate Survivor. Loads, I mean LOADS of people LOVED Resident Evil 4, and it was technically Survivor, but with 3rd person enabled and more action, and so many people hate Survivor but love a recapped RE4. And everyone knows RE4 was just bad, it was like a ruined survivor.
    Last edited by Gradon; 12-13-2007, 10:41 AM.

Comment

4 probably, and most likely 5 when it comes out, because its no longer a horror game, and that makes me sad.

Comment

Originally posted by rewak View Post
        4 probably, and most likely 5 when it comes out, because its no longer a horror game, and that makes me sad.
        You speak the truth, Rewak.

Comment

If I had to choose it would be 4, its not that its a bad game, it just didn't feel an RE game, know what I mean?
          Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

Well in the trailers they did say forget everything you know about Resident Evil and they literly meant it and instead of staying with survival horror they went with survival action sooooo that was probably the wrong direction and 4 isnt a bad game I just hate the fact if people start playing resident evil its because of RE4 and not the other RE's and that's bad because they get really confused playing the old skoo RE's I mean I got friend's who die fighting the first zombie and they say RE4 is better than this how can you play like this and i tell em dude stop complaing its easy and fun you shouldnt play re4 if you havent played the other one's in the first place, I dont see how people can skip so many sequels only to seek better graphics and gameplay.
            Last edited by belmont1997; 12-13-2007, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Wow, so people here'd rate Gaiden over 4 or possibly 5?
              Just wow...*rolls eyes*

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                Wow, so people here'd rate Gaiden over 4 or possibly 5?
                Just wow...*rolls eyes*
                suprised huh?

Comment

Borderline disgusted, then again on more then one occasion in the past *counting years ago* i've withheld my rants on game franchise fans rejection of companies trying things a little different.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                    Borderline disgusted, then again on more then one occasion in the past *counting years ago* i've withheld my rants on game franchise fans rejection of companies trying things a little different.
                    well people have there own kinda taste im suprised myself some people choose gaiden over 4 but i still dont understand what makes gaiden fun it boring from beginning to end and the storyline is not even real Saying that Leon gets infected at the end so you can tell thats fake
                    Last edited by belmont1997; 12-13-2007, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Gaiden is awful. Completely and totally awful. 4 is a good game. It's not scary, and that's a flaw, but the basics of 4 could easily be implemented in a more traditionally RE style game. Hopefully 5 will be that game. The idea of the dead being reanimated and wanting to knaw through my neck is far more scary than some villagers with oversized tapeworms.

Fours controlls are good, so my complaints as to why I wasn't as fond of 4 as, say, 2 or Outbreak was purely this: I play Resident Evil for 2 reasons. First, to be scared shitless, and bar Oven man I wasn't. And second, for the RE storyline. Bar Wesker and Ada this could so easily have had anyone slapped into the main role. Let's face it, if they made Leon blonde and called him Peon Nekkedy and the game was Village Killer, no one would be able to tell it was RE. I really wanna see the version they did with zombies...that would be fun. The gameplay doesn't make the game RE or not. Otherwise Gaiden would be sealed in a dark, dark pit. The part that makes it RE is, simply, the fear of the undead killing you and the story of Umbrella. RE4 killed off Umbrella (without allowing us to see it's downfall until UC) and lost the zombies. Give me Re4's gameplay and zombies and a happy bunny I'll be.

On the other hand...Gaiden was so awful it's not even cannon anymore. Even Capcom want to forget that abortion. The gameplay is misreble, dull and repetative. I'm not entirely sure about the story, since it's been years since I beat the game and I can't stand doing it again, but I seem to recall Leon being turned into a tyrant and such. The less said about that the better.

Comment

Gaiden? What's Gaiden? I never played this "Gaiden" before, i've never even heard of it
                        Last edited by rewak; 12-13-2007, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Resident Evil: Survivor, that "game" is so pathetic it shouldn't even be called Resident Evil. It took me 30 minutes to beat it the first try and the bosses are easily the most pathetic boss fights I have ever experienced in any RE game. Fighting an army of Mr. X's in a lab and they all go down with a handgun, ridiculous...

Comment

Originally posted by rewak View Post
                            Gaiden? What's Gaiden? I never played this "Gaiden" before, i've never even heard of it
                            Came out on the GBC, had Barry as the main hero, sucked completely.

Comment

I have no idea what you are talking about

Comment

Working...
                              X