Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
    2007? 2 years after?
    How did you get 2007 resident 4 was set in 2004 6 years after resident evil 2 and why does LEON still have his RE4 jacket that he got took off him???
    Last edited by kevstah2004; 12-16-2007, 10:43 PM.
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

He was lonely without it so when he dropped off Ashley he got himself a gattling gun and went looking for it. His lack of actual personality and pining for Ada makes a relationship with anyone but his jacket impossible.

Raccoon City got nuked in 1998 so this one must take place in 2005. So maybe it is Canada and the SARS outbreak. Or bird flu. Since the news keeps telling me those are going to kill me dead.

Comment

I meant 05, I was thinking 07 because it said 7 years after, kind sub-concious thing ahaha I meant 05 though.

Comment

Yeah, 2005 would be right. Maybe it's set in Squirrel City or Beaver City or Skunk City or Sloth City or some other animal city...

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
            why does LEON still have his RE4 jacket that he got took off him???
            It's not the same jacket. o.O Are you blind?

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
              It's not the same jacket. o.O Are you blind?
              It's not the same jacket, but it's not too far different. Of course Leon's Jacket from RE4 was stolen by a ganado.

Maybe it's like how Super Mario (nearly) always wears his plumbers gear. Maybe Leon is stuck with that look forever and ever more, as it's become attached to the series?
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X