Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for an old RE fanfic? Can someone help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an old RE fanfic? Can someone help?

I'm looking for an old fanfic that I believe was at one time on Biohazardextreme... It was a long story based around 1.5 that also had a lot of elements of the old Dawn of the Dead movie. I haven't been able to find it, so I'm wondering if anyone knows where to get it.

Or maybe knows the author, or anything?
    Current writing project: Resident Evil: Origins (screenplay)

Nah, sorry pal, never heard of it!

Comment

Was the resident evil site that had a umbrella theme that was all macromedia flash based?
      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

I really don't know. This is a good 7 years ago. I use to think it was Bioflames that had the fanfic, but I was wrong.

Someone else pointed out to me that it was BiohazardExtreme that probably had it.

Here's all I can remember:

1) The fanfic was a mix of Dawn of the Dead & RE1.5, and it had Wesker, all S.T.A.R.S. members were dead, and Wooley from Dawn was in it. Some of the titles of the chapters had Rob Zombie titles. "Return of the Phantom Stranger" etc.

2)The fanfic was written by a guy that was friends with the webmaster, cause the owner of the site introduced the story as something like 'written by my friend..'

3) Story was long. And had multiple chapters.

It is so sad that such things as this are most likely lost. My only hope seems to be to somehow get a hold of the author, or whoever was webmaster of Biohazardextreme back in the day. Does anyone know of this?
        Current writing project: Resident Evil: Origins (screenplay)

Comment

Working...
        X