No announcement yet.

Wesker's Report .iso?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, MPC is great to use for DVD viewing.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Oh dear, too late the iso is not available anymore T_T

Can anyone reupload it?
      Last edited by Ridley W. Hayes; 01-16-2008, 06:31 AM.

Comment

I'll get Zombie_X to upload it to his site, he has 3TB of storage...... (!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Prime Blue
          I just found out that the Japanese version of Wesker's Report includes that rare interview that reveals important plot points with Hiroki Katoh (加藤弘喜), the director of BIOHAZARD -CODE:Veronica- and the Complete Version.

What!!? ..No!!? ..your kidding, right!??

That director's interview was my sole purpose for first joining an RE forum back in 2002, which happened to be reH, just because they had a Japanese translator on staff at the time, Momoko(a.k.a Doughboy), who's CV interview you linked to btw, I sent the interview(copy of DVD) back then, only about 30% ever got completed, last I ever heard of it. Not sure if it was ever completed or not.

About that CV interview from her old site, how do you know if that came from the Director's Hazard interview or do you? ...that was up on her site for a long time, back when the site itself was still active, don't recall it being said if it was from that vid interview. Does it say on the site where it is now??(where that page resides)

I had the DVD just up this month, gone now, cost me $10 to upload that. ..maybe someone who downloaded it and has a bit more bandwidth than I do without having to pay once again can re-up it for you.
          Last edited by Evil_Rob; 01-24-2008, 11:31 AM.

Comment

I have it and can upload it to our web server (will take about a day at 30 kb/s). I was going to have Upnaut, who translated the UC manga, take a wack at it but he is busy doing a full translation of the old Kojima game Snatcher. Prime Blue, perhaps you can contact me on MSN at Krispy3000@gmail.com and we can work something out? I trust you won't share the DVD link .

Comment

If Doughboy says that particular CV interview came from a Japanese book, than thats where it came from. Anyways, Katoh doesn't get asked that many specific questions anyhow.

Plus, if 30% of the entire interview ever got completed(and I know she began from the beginning ;), couldn't be from the interview, when they finally get into asking each director specific questions, they go in game order: Mikami, Kamiya, Aoyama, and then Katoh....along with the Programmer Katatsuma throwing his 2 cents in throughout. And Katoh's turn was well into the interview, the amount of questions asked I don't think even comes close, the only one who is interviewed in length is Mikami, at the end, all the others are cleared out, and its one on one with Mikami.

There really are no sub-titles, looks to be just the questions/titles and from time to time when the camera focuses in on one of them, it will put up his name and which game he was director of. So it would have to be translated by ear, plus Doughboy said she was having a very difficult time because they are talking over one another so much of the time, was hard to keep track of who was saying what(many remarks from someone off camera, etc. for example) while someone on-camera was also responding.

Comment

My only point was that the questions & answers on that page were from "a" book, the one stated on the page? I have no idea. But were 'not' from the Director's Hazard video interview, all I was saying.
                Last edited by Evil_Rob; 01-29-2008, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Hi there! Is there any chance the North American .iso could be reposted? It's the one from Evil Rob and News Bot. I really would like to have a copy. Thanks so much in advance!

Comment

Hello
                    I didn't wish to make a thread about this, so I decided to put it in a relivent topic. The thing is I bought an American copy of weskers report, it's the edition that came in a cardboard case and has wesker, claire and chris on the front cover.
                    The problem I have is that I think it's a fake, my copy came in the same case but it seems glossy and faded, as if it's been printed by someone with a colour printer, also the disc has a blank White cover and nothing like "weskers report" on the disc itself.
                    The seller took 5 days to get the item to me, so I'm wondering it took this long because the seller was making this DVD and case after he made a sell.
                    What I'd love to know from other members is if their US copies of W.R has a faded sleeve and most importaint if the disc has a blank cover.
                    I'd be very greatful for pictures etc, just so I can post them to this seller to demand a refund, the seller lives in the uk, so it shouldn't be a pain in getting one I hope.
                    Last edited by nemesis_lover; 08-10-2009, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Anders to the rescue!

looks like you got ripped off.
                      sigpic

Comment

Should totally post a picture of your new (most likely fake) copy of Wesker's Report, just so people could better see what they're to avoid ;)

Comment

I'll post a pic of mine in the morning, but to be honest the sellers picture made it look like it was a legit, any normal person would think it's real or won't care but owning the dvd case version if weskers report I had a feeling this one was fake.
                          Thanks for the link gene and also to the owner if the link.

Comment

Repost?

Hi everyone,
                            Any chance of this VOB being reposted? The link provided by News Bot a few posts up is out of date.

Please can anyone repost a link? I've been looking for this for a long time. The only copy I have of the WR is one broken up into 4 files that I got off of Gamespot ages go.

I'd owe you big time!!

Comment

Well, is not the actual .vob file, but News Bot ripped the video in an outstanding quality for PU. You can download it from here, or read the whole text here.

Comment

Thanks Ridley,
                                I'll check that out in the meantime... but I'd still prefer the original VOB for purities sake.

Comment

Working...
                                X