Wesker's Report .iso?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wesker's Report .iso?

I'm not sure if this is allowed, but probably is given the rarity and outright fact that it's not a retail item. =P

Well, i've scoured eBay and various other places, aswell as many torrent sites. I came across one, but it was just some stupid version of the DVD converted into PS1 game format. I can't find it anywhere.

So...would anybody with it be kind enough to upload or send me the .iso?
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

It's included on this Wesker's Report: The Awful Truth (Resident Evil) [PAL/2005]
    just remember to turn off the Spanish subtitles http://www.underground-gamer.com/details.php?id=17990
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Not what i'm looking for, I want the DVD itself. Not some cheap, fan-made knock-off that's already been encoded. =P

Comment

Buy it ya cheapskate!

Comment

Where? As far as i'm aware it's long out of print

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
            Buy it ya cheapskate!
            If I could, I would. Honestly, i'd love to actually have it. But it's out of print, and nowhere sells it. Not even eBay. The only ones ever up on eBay are either ridiculously overpriced, or fake altogether.

Come on, help a guy out. ;_;
            Last edited by News Bot; 12-21-2007, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Ships to: United States, Canada
              I live in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
                I'm not sure if this is allowed, but probably is given the rarity and outright fact that it's not a retail item.
                Buy it ya cheapskate!

Comment

I don't mind if it someone posts an ISO, it is a dvd video afterall. Don't fear any piracy concerns from me.

Comment

I wonder if Umbrella has operatives who are watchful of this website, spying, waiting for the release of 1.5 to make their move/pounce....OH! I'm sorry, did I say Umbrella? I meant Capcom.

Comment

I don't mind if it someone posts an ISO, it is a dvd video afterall. Don't fear any piracy concerns from me.
                      See, i'm not too hot with all the Weskers Reports...so i'll ask you Dot...

The one that comes in the normal DVD case, with a black cover...is that the one that's being requested here?

If so, i can probably rip the main feature and perhaps host a Divx of it on rapidshare? I've been meaning to do that with a few RE DVDs i have actually.

Comment

Yeah, thats what hes talking about. But he wants the original VOB's, so he can encode it for his site

Comment

Yeah, and i'll love you long time and give you lotsa credit after it's done and dusted.

*crosses fingers hoping Big Stu will upload the .vob's*

Comment

The vobs? Isn't that a copy and paste job then?

If it is, then i'll get on it over Christmas? Can you handle multiple rapidshare downloads?

Comment

Working...
                            X