Wesker's Report .iso?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
    It's the US release. I believe it was given out for free with Code Veronica:X preorders (on the PS2). Someone will have to confirm that, because I bought mine off ebay.

The PAL release is pictured here. (Right)
    [ATTACH]815[/ATTACH]
    In the pictured US edition, I slid it in the clear case. It only normally comes in a cardboard sleeve.

The one in the black box you mentioned, I'm sure you know, is the JP release
    Yes ok thank you.
    So than I have the US CVX PS2 Preorder DVD

Comment

I'll make an iso of both the NTSC J & NTSC U/C versions, then upload both to Yousendit if someone like CiarenDevlin and Krispy then want to host it themselves afterwards, cause my Yousendit account has very limited bandwidth for everyone to grab it from there.

Would be a single file for each, the NTSC U/C version is 1.11 GB, the NTSC J is 1.75 GB

Comment

Evil_Rob: Would you like us to just give you access to our FTP to upload it there? That would be much faster on both ends.

Is there any difference between the NTSC and NTSC/J versions? Is the J version hard-subbed?
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Ftp's a bit of a hassle setting up, etc. ..rather upload the 2 isos to yousendit.

Whats hard-subbed? If you mean the audio, its just as on the N. American & PAL versions, Wesker's voice in English but with Japanese sub-titles at the bottom. Except for the additional Director's Hazard interview, in which the audio is Japanese.

I'll send you the links once uploaded.

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
            Evil_Rob: Would you like us to just give you access to our FTP to upload it there? That would be much faster on both ends.

Is there any difference between the NTSC and NTSC/J versions? Is the J version hard-subbed?
            I can confirm the Japanese version has burnt in subtitles. European version has selectable german and french subtitles, it has 3 copies of the report, 2 of them with burnt in subtitles (german and french), and the other one clean of subtitles.

EDIT: After reading this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Residen...Code:_Veronica it's my understanding that Wesker's Report comes with Code: Veronica X for the PS2 in Europe it also includes the Devil May Cry demo damn that's like 4 discs in one dvd box ugh am I right??? if so I'm gonna pick one up.
            Last edited by kevstah2004; 01-06-2008, 02:54 AM.
            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
              I can confirm the Japanese version has burnt in subtitles. European version has selectable german and french subtitles, it has 3 copies of the report, 2 of them with burnt in subtitles (german and french), and the other one clean of subtitles.

EDIT: After reading this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Residen...Code:_Veronica it's my understanding that Wesker's Report comes with Code: Veronica X for the PS2 in Europe it also includes the Devil May Cry demo damn that's like 4 discs in one dvd box ugh am I right??? if so I'm gonna pick one up.

I have the European Weskers Report. It's pictured above in this thread. I got it in Australia (where I normally live). In Aus we use PAL as the TV standard, so we usally get games when they release in Europe. The Wesker's report pictured has the subtitles. It wasn't included in the case with CV:X. It was meant to be given out with people who purchase CV:X at certain retailers. After the game released, I just asked at EB if they had any extras, and they gave me a few for free. You can see the one in the picture is actually sealed. It was given in a seperate case. So, if you buy the EU release, it won't have the report in the case with CVX.
              Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 01-06-2008, 03:46 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Rob View Post
                Ftp's a bit of a hassle setting up, etc. ..rather upload the 2 isos to yousendit.

Whats hard-subbed? If you mean the audio, its just as on the N. American & PAL versions, Wesker's voice in English but with Japanese sub-titles at the bottom. Except for the additional Director's Hazard interview, in which the audio is Japanese.

I'll send you the links once uploaded.
                Thank you so much. =D

Comment

You receive the links?

Both have now been uploaded. Took a while, to say the least, hope they download at a quicker pace!

Comment

they are uploaded? When are we going to get the links, is it going to be directly DL to the site? and thanks for doing this

Comment

Is the version with the german subtitles uploaded, too ?

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Rob View Post
                        You receive the links?

Both have now been uploaded. Took a while, to say the least, hope they download at a quicker pace!
                        Finally, thx! but, where are the links?

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
                        Thank you so much. =D
                        Any insider info?
                        Last edited by niuus; 01-08-2008, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Please share the links with us

Comment

I've finished my encode of it. I used Dot's original encoding as a base for the bitrate/size. 250mb of awesomeness. The quality is superb, practically lossless.

Comment

Courtesy of Evil Rob.

Comment

Thank you alot, still downloading.....

Comment

Working...
                                X