New book to be released in february

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New book to be released in february

Artbook with artwork, interviews and more stuff.

http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1212709_1124.html

MORE books?

Jesus Christ Capcom. Just...stop. ;_;
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Seriously aren't these all full of the SAME artwork?

Comment

Some of the books have some I have never seen before. Like the Biohazard 4 soundtrack book. But it could be that you guys have, and I just for some reason hadn't.

I'm hoping they put in some concept arts and sketches and stuff. Like they added to Resident Evil Archives.

Tomorrow I'll (Hopefully) be buying the new UC strategy guide, the novelisation (Side A. I think side B is coming out sometime in the new year), and the UC soundtrack. I'll post if there's anything nifty in those.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post

I'm hoping they put in some concept arts and sketches and stuff.
          The book will have those. The book is going to be something like "artbook+making of" if my translation from the book description is correct.

Comment

Great news, i like my RE books!

Comment

Any word if it is going to be available in the UK? I really like Resident Evil artwork.
              Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma_632 View Post
                Any word if it is going to be available in the UK? I really like Resident Evil artwork.
                Hope on the import train, that's how i get hold of all my RE books.

These guys are guaranteed to get it in, it's where i'll be ordering mine no doubt.

I can't even find the UC guide book anywhere in the UK at the moment which is annoying me.

Comment

I got the Umbrella Archives from Amazon UK, so hopefully this book is available from there too.
                  Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X