272-page Umbrella Chronicles Guidebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 272-page Umbrella Chronicles Guidebook

Also, on December 22nd, a 272-page Guidebook for the game will be released which will contain some kind of information on the pharmaceutical enterprise S that was mentioned in Separate Ways.
    This is from the translation that Prime Blue kindly posted in the Umbrella Chronicles Soundtrack topic. Well, it's the 22nd right now. So i'm announcing a race. Whoever finds and provides a link of a place with this for sale wins.

Really though, I want it so I can scan and translate the info on "S". I'm dying for it. I'm also really fucking pissed that Capcom didn't provide any info on "S" in Umbrella Chronicles. Would've been more fitting and less typical "buy our other shit to know the rest of the story please even though your not japanese lol" Capcom-ness.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

So it isn't just me having trouble finding it then?

GOOD!

Comment

Keep your eyes peeled on www.otaku.com

They have everything normally, they had Incubate and Archives shortly (like a day or two) after release. Hopefully it'll be the same for the 272 page guide.

Comment

Is this it?

Comment

yap
          http://www.capcom.co.jp/bio_series/book.html

Comment

Archelon wins!

Haha, thanks for that. It's only £12...man, that's a steal. Definately buying and getting that info on "S" translated.

Comment

Very hard to find on the ground here in Japan. Only found one shop with one copy yesterday, so I grabbed it.

Has all the scenarios, and file locations and stuff, as well as an interview with the producer and director (forget their names).

Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0959.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	397101.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                Very hard to find on the ground here in Japan. Only found one shop with one copy yesterday, so I grabbed it.

Has all the scenarios, and file locations and stuff, as well as an interview with the producer and director (forget their names).

[ATTACH]770[/ATTACH].
                Good it has those 'file' locatons, I "almost" got some use out the other Biohazard Guide, since I can't read Japanese, cool that it had each chapter's file locations pictured, for those hard to find almost impossible files...by the time I received the book, I had 2 chapters to go to finish the game S ranking on Hard. The 2 chapters were the last 2 sub-chapters, but, the guide didn't include any of the sub-chapters. .."almost" got some use!! ...

Comment

Ordered mine today...
                  Although, Play-asia are still listing it as 'not yet published or released'

Comment

Ordered mine today...
                    Where from?

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post

[ATTACH]770[/ATTACH].

Something new?, artwork, sketch..

Comment

Just from play-asia, CiarenDevlin.
                        I checked Amazon before ordering but couldn't find it.
                        I got a confirmation email saying they had taken my money and I just checked the site again and the status has changed to 'ships in 5 to 15 days', so I guess they now have it.
                        It was about $30 with shipping costs...

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post
                          Just from play-asia, CiarenDevlin.
                          I checked Amazon before ordering but couldn't find it.
                          I got a confirmation email saying they had taken my money and I just checked the site again and the status has changed to 'ships in 5 to 15 days', so I guess they now have it.
                          It was about $30 with shipping costs...
                          Haha, it's only £12 for me. Currency rates are fucked up.

Comment

Working...
                          X