Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Birkin/G statue

Play-asia is taking preorders now.

Too many Resident Evil memorabilia this days .

Damn, Birkin had a huge nose...

The only one I'm interested in is the announced Nemesis one.

I usually don't like models / figures of the human characters because they make them look ugly. And Nemmy is my favourite BOW, so...

Comment

Looks pretty cool but I'm not sure the price tag is justified.
      It dosn't really look that much better than the old 'Toybiz' model which I got for about $10 (and comes with Sherry).
      I used to pounce on every RE figure that I could find but I still havn't got the 'Hot Toys' RE4 figures because the're over $100 each and now these ones are more than twice that price again!!!
      RE's popularity is becoming a major financial burden
      I certainly wont be rushing out to pre-order.
      Geez Capcom, give me (and my wallet) a F**king break!!!

Comment

I was just about to say Skunky, the Toybiz one looks heaps better, but you beat me to it. Totally agree.
        sigpic

Comment

Personally, I think the new one looks a little bit better than the Toybiz model (which looks virtually the same as the Moby Dick one) but $200 better?!
          I don't think so...
          Plus the Toybiz has a movable eyeball (handy for looking at things) and comes with Birkin's daughter (the only Sherry figure ever made).

Comment

true the toy biz one is kinda gd, but i would rather spend the cash on another nemesis statue/figure

Comment

I wish i would have money to buy more RE stuff. But security guards payment isn't just enough.... only RE merchandise i own is "Resident Evil: Collection One" comic.

Oh well....maybe someday.

Comment

The ToyBiz figure looks much better than that abomination.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

All: very ugly

Comment

Will they ever make a G1 model? I'm getting sick of all these G2s...

Comment

Oh mah gawd, what have they done to Jill and Chris? If they're going to make them that expensive then they should at least hire decent sculptors, preferably Japanese ones.
                      Seibu teh geimu?
                      ---

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post
                        Plus the Toybiz has a movable eyeball (handy for looking at things)
                        Those are action figures and are meant to be played with, these are supposed to be statues and are meant to be displayed (although I suppose a lot of people just display action figures anyways).

And yeah, they are expensive, but hell, if Nemmy looks good, I wouldn't mind paying 200 bucks for it XD

Comment

Originally posted by LeigiBoy View Post

All: very ugly
                          The Tyrant statue is great, at least from my point of view.

Comment

Oh, my... So the're very expensive AND they look crappy! Wow, that's great customer service! How can I possibly resist? (very easily...)
                            Birkin has turned out to be the pick of the bunch, so far. How very disappointing.
                            The only thing I really like is the broken tube that the Tyrant is stepping out of. That looks cool...
                            I REALLY hope that there's more series of Neca and Agatsuma figures. They look SO much better, IMO.

I can't get over how bad they look!

Edit:
                            Will they ever make a G1 model? I'm getting sick of all these G2s...
                            Actually I've got gold and silver G1s from the metal figures released with the Bio3 HK comics. Check page 4 of the 'My Resident Evil Figure Collection' thread for a collage of all the metal figures I have... I've got G1, G3, G4 & G5 but ironically don't have G2...
                            Last edited by Skunky; 12-28-2007, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Question is if the moby dick William/G ones arent better graphically than this one. I will be getting the Wesker one, hope it looks great.
                              Last edited by Baiohazãdo; 01-05-2008, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X