This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
    Even if we have the help of oprha, milla, sadler, wesker; all of us is dying and reach makeawish.org; throw a million dollars in coins in a well, make a wish to a falling star, pay capcom 1 millon dollars (all together) is not gonna happen

those capcom guys are taking 1.5 to the grave with them
    Which may be far sooner than they think...

Somebody activate the Norris-Signal!

Comment

Given enough cash it would be relatively simple, I suppose, so long as you figured out a way to hide yourself. Simply get a message sent that you're planning to buy it for an uncomfortably high sum of money ($50,000 or higher) AND plan to release it. All the folks hoarding it for cash are gonna get very worried at that point, because it means if they don't sell they might loose out, and so, hopefully, you can start playing the field. Sadly it would still mean shelling out a lot of cash...just not 50k. But I reckon we should all start buying lottery tickets.

The floor is, of course, making sure Capcom doesn't know it's you who bought it.

Comment

It's not so much that I want to play the game, I just want to know the storyline, the characters, and more importantly, why Capcom hated it so much that they scrapped it so far into production. It was so sudden. I would be content if Capcom just told us what went wrong.

Comment

If there was a major glitch the whole PS1 exploded!! I would understand; but that's so unlikely, though I do wonder why they scrapped it, I mean, grenades? Body has blood on? Zombies could climb? That is not Biohazard 1, it played nothing like Biohazard 1 from what we've seen.

Comment

Working...
          X