Resident Evil guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil guides

Does anyone know where I can find these guides cheap as possible published by paragon publishing.

Resident Evil 2 - Green paperback, zombie eye guide ISBN 1-873650-26-4
    Resident Evil 2 - Magazine format guide ISBN 1460-5937
    Resident Evil 3 - Magazine format guide, Complete Solutions for Playstation, The Definite Solution. ISBN??? "I've got this guide but pages 7, 8, 19, 20, 21, 22, 111, 112, 113, 114, 125 & 126 are missing because when I asked my brother in-law to scan in a few pages for my website back in the day he accidentally tor the pages so I need to re-place it.
    Last edited by kevstah2004; 01-05-2008, 06:15 AM.
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

I have the first one. Is the second one the one with Claire on the front? I think I used that when I first got the game (not on my first play through of course). I stopped collecting magazines by RE3 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
      Resident Evil 2 - Green paperback, zombie eye guide...
      Doy you mean this one ?

**LINK**

Comment

No I'm pretty sure it was a UK release. I got mine with Play magazine I think. It's a paperback with black and white images.
        Last edited by Scream; 01-05-2008, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zomby View Post
          Doy you mean this one ?

**LINK**
          No.

Originally posted by Scream View Post
          No I'm pretty sure it was a UK release. I got mine with Play magazine I think. It's a paperback with black and white images.
          Yeah your right here's some scans I took from Issue 43 1998 as well as few other overs I'm trying to find.
          Last edited by kevstah2004; 01-05-2008, 05:41 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Found this one on Ebay only for USA & Canada though
            Last edited by kevstah2004; 01-05-2008, 06:54 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Ebay could be the best bet

Comment

What you guys think if we made a special thread ONLY FOR MAGAZIN SCANS abaout BH/RE ?

Comment

What you guys think if we made a special thread ONLY FOR MAGAZIN SCANS abaout BH/RE ?
                  Only if they where presented in PDF form like a normal book or magazine where you flip the pages.

sigpic

Comment

It would be great. I'd love to see it done, but it would be a very big job. Lots to catalogue too, such as which magazine, what issue, what country/countries it was published in etc.
                    I also agree, .PDF would probably be the best format.
                    Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 01-06-2008, 12:53 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think I might have that Ultra Gameplayers from 1997 with the Resident Evil 2 preview (the one with the RE1 zombie on the cover). But where it is and what shape it's in, thats anyones guess.

I also have the reprint of the Secrets, Strategies, and Solutions guide... but the reprint is half size in B&W which came free with another magazine in late 1998. I also have the PSM's with the review and the two-parts of the guide to RE2 in them as well.

Hell I have a pile of magazines in a box left in storage at my parents place, I'm not going to be back down to see them until Feb. I'll have a look while I'm there.
                      Last edited by Rombie; 01-06-2008, 06:56 AM.

Comment

No scans themselves please, covers are fine though. I dont want to get the site in trouble.

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                        http://cgi.ebay.com/ULTRA-GAMEPLAYER...QQcmdZViewItem
                        Found this one on Ebay only for USA & Canada though
                        Yoink

Comment

Working...
                        X