Thantos is an A hole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thantos is an A hole

I was playing outbreak. And I get to the final thantos fight.

I miss with the rocket launcher because he is running after kevin and is ignoring me. In fact I miss with a bunch of weapons because he keeps running away.

Then when Im playing boss rush mode, I get to thantos in the college. And...I run out of ammo. So I have to run up to him and hit him with a pole. When Im running he dashes forward with that really mean fake out run (where he runs, stops early, and then runs again when your guard is down) then he hits me then he kicks me. So Im up close hitting him in the head with a pole, Luckily he is stunned just long enough so I can hit him again. So I have him immobile and am repeatedly bashing him with a pipe. The pipe breaks I get beat up find a pipe and repeat the cycle. I finally win and get to the final thantos fight. He ends up beating the crap out of me and while im crawling with no more health in the arena he still keeps trying to stomp on me. I die.

Have any similer experiences with otherbosses?

Save the rocket launcher / ampoule shooter for when he's using his arm swing attack.

And I've once gotten floored as Alyssa on Thanatos, with the daylight... I basically spent 10 minutes crawling before I auto-died.

Comment

A couple of times online, I finished him off in the 2nd fight, but no cutscene began, he fell dead but the game kept going, could've kept it going till the end of time(or when the servers were finally cut ) just wandering around aimlessly in that square.

Comment

Working...
      X