Sherry's 1.5 Model in RE2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sherry's 1.5 Model in RE2?

When I was playing Resident Evil 2: Dual Shock, I used the Sherry code On Leons Disk, and when I was playing...I was a Sherry that looked EXACTLY like her 1.5 counterpart, her clothes were darker, here hair was straighter, and when I tried to run, she moved backwards, I'll upload a video to YouTube if I can later.

Yep, they left her on Leon's disk, on the original as well.

Its odd that it was playable though, as the one I found on my original RE2 wasn't playable and I had to fix it to make it work.

Comment

That's strange, another question is begged, why Leon's disk? Was she originally going to appear on RE1.5 in Leon's scenario?
      I had an idea that if they were going to have Marvin and Kendo playable, that Ada and Sherry too, because I've seen a picture of Sherry on her own at Bioflames. That would make 6 playable characters!

P.S Video is half way done uploaded, and then have to wait for Youtube to verify it.... =\

EDIT: I've got the video.
      I think this is Sherry's 1.5 model! Look, her hair is straighter at the front, and her clothes are darker! Your thoughts?
      Last edited by Gradon; 01-07-2008, 01:05 PM.

Comment

It's kinda really hard to tell from that video IMO... =/

(although she looks kinda "blockier", but I haven't played RE2 for a while, so I can't really tell... =/)

Where did you get the code? I wanna try it out... >_>

Comment

she moves really slow lol.

Comment

In the vid Ada's portrait and name are in the inventory? Very strange. Whose photo is that as her personal item?

I can't really tell from that video. Her hair looks a little different. At 1:57 she looks brighter and blockier than I remember. But I'm not an expert on 1.5
            sigpic

Comment

If I can load RE2 on my emulator, I'll take a quick shot, anyway, the code is 800D82C 000F.

Comment

why Leon's disk?
                1.5 was only on one disk, unlike RE2, remember? It's possible that Leon's disk was the original copy containing both scenario files, and when they made Claire's disk they only copied the necessary files.
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

Here is a capture of Sherry :

[IMG]http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5993/sherry15bettercolorrc8.th.png[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Sixto GD View Post
                    Thanks for posting a picture up!
                    There is the Sherry 1.5 model! xP

Comment

She looks determined...

Comment

Working...
                      X