Er...MP3 Request?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Er...MP3 Request?

Note: I did not see anything in the FAQ about asking for MP3's, I might be mistaken, so if it is against the rules, please delete this immediately, just precautions.

Anyways, does anyone have that mp3 of the forest hallway? not when he's dead or whatever, the hallway that leads to him...its ONLY in DIRECTORS CUT!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1gFAWJ7QMGk (go to 4:50, up until forest becomes alive, that is the music...)
    Last edited by D4RK M4R10; 01-08-2008, 06:55 PM.

This is a guess, but if it's on a sound track of any sort it'll probably be illegal. The yard stick I tend to use for legallity is it available to buy? If so, then buy it. If not...other options are available. Hence why free demos and such can be downloaded, as can betas, but the comercial releases are a no-no. That, however, is my opinion. And I'm afraid I can't help with the music.

Comment

Heh, that's why I am asking for it, I have every RE soundtrack, and it's not on any of the original BIOHAZARD ones... so I wonder if it exists..

+ i believe there is NO directors cut soundtrack...
      Last edited by D4RK M4R10; 01-09-2008, 12:58 PM.

Comment

That song is on "BIOHAZARD Symphony OPT. 91" OST. Here is the link to it > FOREST HALL WAY

Comment

OMG I LOVE YOU! AHAHAH! =]]] BEST THEME!

Comment

They have my Resident Evil 1 Original soundtrack I recorded a long time ago. I see its been treated as an official soundtrack. I bet half the people that has it don't know it was recorded. Especially by me.

Comment

Originally posted by chrism3784 View Post
              They have my Resident Evil 1 Original soundtrack I recorded a long time ago. I see its been treated as an official soundtrack. I bet half the people that has it don't know it was recorded. Especially by me.
              I knew it was recorded, but I had no idea who by. Thanks, I've been enjoying it!

Also, Outbreak: file 2 was never released, and only a rip I believe. Did you do that one too? Because that one is one of my favorites.
              sigpic

Comment

You're welcome, and don't give credit to me, Zombie_X posted the link for you.

Comment

Working...
                X