Am I the only one who did not know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one who did not know?

Resident Evil 3 in US and other PAL regions, were cut.

Unlike Bio Hazard 3 in Japan, it had more items, probably more locations, and some other features.

Why was it cut? Did anyone else not know this besides me?

It's finishing soon, going to put on PSP, and find out what's different, I'll post if anything...

I don't think anything was cut besides some blood.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Hmmm, I'll see, I'm using this code for a custom handgun (which is not the eagle), Maybe it is just blood and are lies told by some people..

Comment

Originally posted by D4RK M4R10 View Post
        Resident Evil 3 in US and other PAL regions, were cut.

Unlike Bio Hazard 3 in Japan, it had more items, probably more locations, and some other features.

Why was it cut? Did anyone else not know this besides me?

It's finishing soon, going to put on PSP, and find out what's different, I'll post if anything...
        I've played both. Lots. They seem near identical to me. I think the JP release might have a bit less gore (only when you die), but I haven't played them side to side to be certain.

I haven't noticed items changing, when they shouldn't be. You know that RE3/BH3 has an item randomizer right? So some things that don't appear in one place on one play through, may appear there on a second play through. A good example is the gunpowders in the pharmacy. If they don't appear in the back room, they appear in the substation.

There are sometimes two red herbs behind the barracaded zombies, where you need to burn the rope off the doorhandle. If they don't appear there, there will be 2 red herbs on the second floor of the RPD, past the door to the STARS office, near the boarded up door (which is unlocked with the spade key in RE2).

Where you find the second gem to place in the clock changes depending on where you meet Carlos. If you meet Carlos in the newspaper office, the gem is in the restaurant basement. If you meet Carlos in the restaurant, the gem will be in the newspaper office.

But wherever items appear, in every run, the total amount of things you can pick up is always the same.
        sigpic

Comment

the password on the tv screen can read names of three different Umbrella products depending on the randomnizer, Aquacure ect... to use on the computer.

Comment

Hmm, so there are few differences...Not "drastically" different.

Back to discovering more beta rooms...

Comment

Working...
            X