Resident evil 2 prototype xp edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident evil 2 prototype xp edition

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WqGXLWznC6M after all the events that have occured I decided to take another shot at creating a fanbased 1.5 this time on xp enjoy

Sweet created with RPG MK ?

Comment

yus i'm currently learning how to use ruby scripting too so i can remake the 1.5 menu and attempt to make a item box system hopefully.

Comment

cool stuff

Comment

thanks i've been doing a bit more work on it today and have another section of the RPD constructed next section i'm working on is the 2nd floor. any more updates i will probs post

Comment

ok thanks Rewak

UPDATE:
            Basically the 2nd floor of the rpd is almost complete, i'm gonna also start too add basic character interaction and also attempt too add zombies that is why these images will look a little bare enjoy.

this is the reference pic i used for the 2 below:

This is on the first floor but just posting >.<
            Last edited by DXP; 01-14-2008, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Upload them somewhere like imageshack.us, get the link and post it inbetween [img]*link*[/img]

Comment

Alas a minor update: I tried adding the walking sound effect to the floors in the main lobby unfortuantly having 249+ events kinda slows the engine down alot, so that idea has been scrapped, i'm gonna implement some character interaction and finally start to add a few puzzles and enemies to the mix, now before I carry on is there anything anybody is wanting in this game like new costumes, weapons, extra modes etc?

Comment

Working...
                X