Resident Evil -> Viewtiful Joe DS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil -> Viewtiful Joe DS?

Has anyone played the part of Viewtiful Joe DS where the game is clearly influenced by Resident Evil? It's during the second chapter, and it's called "Nightmare During X-Mas" or something similar.

So far, I've been in a room that CLEARLY looks like the Spencer Mansion foyer, with the RPD Lobby music from RE2. The second room is the hallway where the Cerberus jump out of the windows on Jill/Chris, funnily enough this is the same thing that happen in VJ, but with the game's original dog enemies. In this hallway are also portraits of Claire and Steve in their mechanical forms.

If I had DS Capture equipment, I would take a photo - does anyone know of any that would work with an R4DS card and ONLY that? =P

Thats sounds funny......waiting for pics ;)

EDIT : Meaning this ?

Last edited by Zomby; 01-18-2008, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Theres no capture equipment for the DS, other then the official for devs. They dont have enough to go around to developers from what I know though, so I wouldnt expect to find one anytime soon And Ive looked hah

Edit: Though one guy did write his own. http://home.comcast.net/~olimar/DS/jumbotron/
      Of course, he also modded a new touchscreen and other stuff hah
      Last edited by Borman; 01-18-2008, 07:01 AM.

Comment

The "CycloDS EVO" will be having a screen capture mode soon. I have an a CDS-EVO and when this new feature is added, I'm going to take screens of the game for you as well and pics of RE-DS for the Nintendo DS.

Comment

I didnt know it was on the DS, Im so gonna buy that game! hell yea!

Comment

i have to see the dogs jumping through the window

Comment

Working...
            X