BIOHAZARD 3 LAST ESCAPE: Epilogue File retranslations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIOHAZARD 3 LAST ESCAPE: Epilogue File retranslations

Last edited by Guest; 04-30-2010, 11:09 PM.

Thanks for this.

Comment

I'm going to be honest and say, I thought that these were "what if" epilogues.
      I never knew that Ada survived until RE4 and never knew how until UC. Then I found out ClaireA-LeonB was canon, which I thought it was the opposite...

Comment

But I don't think she would simply throw Claire the Rocket Launcher... I mean "Hey, I'm a badass spy, I'm injured, and the lab is going to explode. But let me help that poor girl battle the big monster"...
        I always tought that the person who throws the RL to Claire was Anette, even though that does not make any sense. And no diference, since Claire A Leon B is canon.

Comment

Claire A/Leon B always made more sense. People only went with LeonA/ClaireB was because Wesker's Report "kinda" used it (in which Wesker's report is filled with problems)

Comment

HUNK is the Solid Snake of Biohazard.
            See you in hell.

Comment

HUNK is the Solid Snake of Biohazard.
              Agreed..... HUNK is probably one of my fave. characters in the Bio universe. Leon/Wesker are my top faves.

Comment

Originally posted by JcFFx View Post
                Claire A/Leon B always made more sense. People only went with LeonA/ClaireB was because Wesker's Report "kinda" used it (in which Wesker's report is filled with problems)
                And on the 2-disc editions, Leon's is always (from every version I've seen anyways) marked Disc: 1, with the Claire disc being Disc 2.

But yeah Wesker's report is a pain in the ass
                sigpic

Comment

There's the fact that Claire is disc 2... but here in Brazil, people always argue about this saying that the S.D. Perry book uses Leon A and Claire B, and Wesker's Report uses the same...
                  It's been a topic of discussion for a long time, and even after REUC, people are still saying the real ending is Claire B... ¬¬
                  And they make up all sorts of things to explain how Ada survived the fall... I already heard Wesker was in the lab, and jumped and caught Ada in mid-air... One guy said there was water at the bottom of the pit, and she simply swam out of it.... ¬¬
                  There's no point arguing with these people...
                  Last edited by -Evil Shady-; 01-25-2008, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                    And on the 2-disc editions, Leon's is always (from every version I've seen anyways) marked Disc: 1, with the Claire disc being Disc 2.

But yeah Wesker's report is a pain in the ass
                    Point taken (I didn't know because my old copy of RE2 was um.... let's just say there are a lot of chinese stores near where I live )

Comment

Working...
                    X