Resident Evil 1 Long Box for PSX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 1 Long Box for PSX

Zombie_X has the RE1 "Long Box" version for PSX and he says it's extremely rare. The box is nearly brand new and the game is in mint condition. How rare are these? I know a game crazy here has a few for $6 each and they are in good shape too. If they are rare, I think I'll pick up the rest.

Any thoughts?

I once saw one on ebay for $1000 or $2000. I can't remember which. Of course no one bought it. You could say that they're rare, but they aren't coveted, so there is very little demand for them and I doubt you'll get a high price if you were to resell. Maybe slightly more than a sealed copy of RE1 on PSX?
    sigpic

Comment

$1000?! Geez, they're not THAT rare. If someone got that for one, then the person who brought it was exceptionally gullible.

I saw a sealed one go for $150 a couple of months back, and they're is usually a couple of them on eBay most of the time - pre-owned and they go for a relatively reasonable price. Do a search to see the average price. I can tell you if you end up paying $6 for them though, you'll get a return on the investment though.
      Last edited by Rombie; 01-31-2008, 01:21 AM.

Comment

I'm not planning on selling them actually. I was just wondering if the rumors were true. Zombie_X got one in near NEW shape (disc has minor scratches), but everything else is in great shape.

Comment

I have got one for sale if anyone is interested.
          But it is a littlebit damaged

Comment

Long box version?

Comment

How damaged? I'm probably interested if it's not too bad.

Comment

It's good for any collector.

Comment

Not too bad.
                  Wait some minutes I will make a pic of it.

So here they are, don't really now how to discribe the damage in english **lol** and the disc have some really light scratches the manual and the capcom flyer are also included.

PIC01
                  PIC02
                  PIC03
                  Last edited by Zomby; 02-01-2008, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Our original copy of Long Box has the entire spindle missing and the hinge is cracked. We have since picked up a new one.

Comment

ah the long box games lol
                      I have never played a resident evil game on the pc in my life. Is it worth investing in buying one? It's just that i don't like playing p.c games that involve running from stuff etc. I can't think of running away from the nemesis using a keyboard :O
                      But i do love playing lotr online on a p.c
                      So is it worth trying out one, and which game?

Comment

When they say Long box Resident Evil, they're referring to the original Playstation American NTSC version. Unless you have a modified PS1 that plays NTSC games, I don't think you can play it NL. It's basically the same Resident Evil though. So, there would be no point unless your a collector.

Comment

lol i thought it was the long box p.c version. well well nemesis lover has made a mistake, i shall be off in the corner getting over this shame.

Comment

Working...
                          X