• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something strange I found when opening RE4 in PS2dis

"movie/demo1.sfd" = Rolling Start Menu demo located in BIO4MOV2.AFS
    "movie/e3_jpn.sfd" missing
    "movie/rs333s20.sfd" = Credits located in BIO4MOV.AFS

Another oddity I found is Ada is wearing her The Mercenaries costume / Death's Door in the ending sequence to Assignment Ada and Leon is wearing his RE2 RPD costume http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCMQaJPUREk
    Last edited by kevstah2004; 01-30-2008, 06:20 AM.
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Another oddity I found is Ada is wearing her The Mercenaries costume / Death's Door in the ending sequence to Assignment Ada and Leon is wearing his RE2 RPD costume http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCMQaJPUREk
    This happens anyway.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Wasn't that movie available in NGC version too? From what I've heard you had to chose to view the credit lines again, and then it shows it.
      In PC version (and probably in PS2) there's only this version of Assignment Ada's ending sequence.

Comment

"movie/demo1.sfd" = Rolling Start Menu demo located in BIO4MOV2.AFS
        EVERY build of BioHazard 4 has atleast one of these. All in all, counting all the builds (Wii included), they're are about 5-6 different "demo*.SFD"s.

Nothing special but a looping demo, and nothing we haven't seen before.

"movie/e3_jpn.sfd" missing
        This one is found in the Trial versions of Bio4. Again, nothing special we haven't seen.

"movie/rs333s20.sfd" = Credits located in BIO4MOV.AFS
        BioHazard 4 for the PS2 uses prerendered movies, this is one of them. Yet again, nothing special at all.

Another oddity I found is Ada is wearing her The Mercenaries costume / Death's Door in the ending sequence to Assignment Ada and Leon is wearing his RE2 RPD costume
        As it was already mentioned, this naturally happens.
        Last edited by MeganGrass; 01-30-2008, 12:00 PM.
        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Working...
        X