Resident Evil 4 Easter Eggs in Devil May Cry 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 4 Easter Eggs in Devil May Cry 4

I've noticed a couple so far. They're nothing significant, but I thought someone might be interested. If I could take screenshots, I would, but you'll have to bear with me.

The first I noticed was the blue book with the gold emblem on it that you find throughout the game. The first one you can find is in the bookcase of the very first ganado's house at the start of the game. I believe it appeared in the REmake as well.

The second was the gold lion statues from the castle. I can't remember where they are specifically in the castle, but they're the two statues of the lions lying down and facing each other. I wish I could be more specific, but I'm pretty sure I remember seeing them somewhere in the castle. I'm positive about the book though.

Again, nothing major, but I thought it was a nice little touch.

Sounds cool, would be good to see some pics, but oh well.
    Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

i played a level of this game at my m8s and i must say it's quite amazing. I've fell in love with these sort of games recently, well i mean last 4 years
      But i haven't looked out for r.e related stuff, i'll buy my own copy and look out for stuff. would also love to see pics :O

Comment

I want DMC 4, but it not on the PS2...weak sauce

Comment

its NOT on ps2 ..

Comment

no...im gonna cry

Comment

I never been a big fan of DMC, 1 was easy and awesome, 2 is supposedly bad, and 3 was too hard. I rest my case.
              I really don't care much for ANOTHER twin brother who looks exactly like Dante. >_>
              It's dejavu all over again (Ala Metal Gear Solid).

Comment

i´ve never play DMC, is it good??? because i wanna buy the special edittion package (DMC 1,2,3)..... mmmm maybe is awesome, any game that has anything to do with RE is pretty great haha

Comment

Can't wait to see my friend play it, he always make it look so much fun.
                  Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

I tried playing DMC3. Hardest game of the last Gen.

Comment

Working...
                    X