Resident Evil Genesis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Genesis

Can someone tell me where i can obtain Resident Evil Genesis other than the Capcom website? Legal of course but i was thinking maybe there are other stores having it.

Resident Evil...Genesis? What's that...?

Comment

Its a Resident Evil mobile game. Of what ive seen it seems to be a version of the first Resident Evil game.

Comment

capcom actually made a mobile game based around the resi film? O.O

Comment

Based on the film? LOL

Originally posted by 1UP.com
          [size="4"]Resident Evil Genesis [/size]
          Return to the mansion where it all began. Our review.
          By Andrew Podolsky 01/15/2008

The very first Resident Evil has seen its share of reboots and remakes, from a cheesy PS1 director's cut to a major graphical overhaul on the GameCube. The now-classic tale of a S.T.A.R.S. team forced into a spooky mansion by wild zombie dogs is once again the setup for this impressive mobile version, but Resident Evil: Genesis deviates startlingly from the series and evolves into a satisfying adventure-game puzzler.

You'll find a variety of weapons in Genesis, but unlike other RE games, action isn't the game's main focus. The protagonist, Jill Valentine, walks very slowly and automatically draws her gun when enemies are near, but the cumbersome aiming controls make combat a game of random chance and blind firing. Fortunately, fighting is limited to just a few rooms in the two-story mansion, and most of the time you'll be exploring the grounds and discovering clues to some truly mind-bending puzzles. For example, try tossing a live battery into a shark tank to watch the sparks fly.

In typical adventure-game fashion, you have to investigate every last drawer or table that you can find within the sharp-looking, isometric environments. Once you've investigated each room, gathering an inventory full of keys, items, and letters along the way, you have to figure out how to use them to open up new areas of the mansion. The puzzles are interesting and offer a great deal of variety, while the various texts suggest hints that are cryptic but never frustrating.

The excellent balance in Genesis between exploration and puzzle-solving propels you through a unique twist on the original Resident Evil story that's filled with clever exposition and betrayals that go far beyond the original's campy dialogue. Genesis is deliberately slow-paced and consistently challenging, so if you enjoy old-school adventure games and would like to see one handled effortlessly in the Resident Evil canon, it's a must-play.

prety ugly
          It seems that capcom I do not make this game
          If you compare this with the missions or the stories this one sees horrible
          Last edited by LeigiBoy; 02-09-2008, 06:03 AM.

Comment

O.O woah..... thanks for the info LeigiBoy that has cleared it up for me ><

Comment

Working...
            X