Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

¿Which character of RE should be in Smash Bros?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
    First i've heard of that, is there a Source?
    Ive heard it on destructoid, I could very well be wrong. But there are no capcom characters in Brawl and this is the best explanation

Comment

Im really gonna have to beg to differ on that one, MGS has been out on every console pretty much yet Snakes in the game using his MGS2 player skin.

Fail to see how RE4 on PS2 would ruin Capcom's chances of having a character in it, I think thats just a rumour as much as the Geno *from Super Mario RPG* in the game was *Rumour being that he was #1 fan requested next to Ridley and Sonic however Square Enix still own legal rights behind his character so they refused Nintendo to use him or something, which to be honest is kind of a good thing, as what comes next? Squall or Cloud? gimme a break*

If Nintendo let multi porting RE4 be a reason for preventing Capcom's characters in the game the the CEO of Nintendo really needs to be taken out and shot for being a juvenile twat, considering Capcom as far as I can recall hasn't expressed interest in any of their franchaise characters appearing in the game, Kojima on the other hand has been whining about Snake in SSMB since Melee when that failed to pan out for him.

Am I the only person who DOESN'T like the idea of Gimick characters like Snake being thrown into the mix *and Yes I HAVE played the Japanese version of SSMB:B And I really thought Snake was the weakest of the new entries*.

Consider after playing it for a couple of hours, 3rd party characters *Being Sonic and Snake* were pretty unreasonably represented in Brawl, I wouldn't think other franchaises would want their characters in this.

Comment

All Metal Gear Solid's have been on Sony consoles, and only Twin Snakes as a NGC exclusive yet Snake got through...
        I find it very hard to watch Sonic kicking Snakes butt, I mean, the era is different, the model is different, and Sonic is more cartoony than Snake, it just doesn't seem, real for Snake...I heard a rumour it was for the Sony fan-boys who wouldn't buy Brawl, and Nintendo tried purswading them.

On a side note, if any character was allowed (Rumour, not yet proven without a link) it would most likely/would've been Jill. She is basically the main character of the whole series as is Chris, she is most known. I ONLY played as her when I was about 5, I don't know why but I never played Chris' scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
          Im really gonna have to beg to differ on that one, MGS has been out on every console pretty much yet Snakes in the game using his MGS2 player skin.

Its because RE4 was supposed to be a gamecube exclusive

Capcom went behind their back and released it on other consoles. Its not because RE4 was multiplatform, Its because Capcom broke an agreement.

I want to play as snake. Hes going to be an odd character thats hard to master.

Comment

Working...
          X