Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard gore ending credits?

Hi all.
    I was looking in my Japanese guidebooks for the pics of Chirs and Jill's alternate costumes (left), and among the other secrets was this unlockable gory end credits sequence (right).

Click image for larger version

Name:	goreend.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	454.8 KB
ID:	405534
    Does anyone know how to unlock this? Is it only in biohazard, or is it in Resident Evil too?

I'd never heard of it before, and am really curious. I really want to see what happened to Rebecca's face haha.
    Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 02-23-2008, 03:52 AM.
    sigpic

Whant to see it,too !
    Can't find any Video on youtube or somethingelse.

Comment

I don't know, how you can obtain it, but I remember I get it the first time I played the game -- and I really sucked ;D. The time of gameplay was something about 10 hours, I haven't rescued Chris nor Barry, used too many FAS .

If you have PC version, you can find the movie in horr\usa\movie\stfz_r.avi.

EDIT:
      Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 02-22-2008, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Yeah it just shows there deaths like getting crushed by the boulder and Rebecca getting decapitated by a Hunter. For some reason the music always reminds me of Noel's house party.
        Last edited by kevstah2004; 02-22-2008, 09:34 AM.
        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

I saw it once...however, it was during a playthrough I never replicated. Basically Rebecca was in the Library on the second floor when I returned from the Guardhouse. No idea what was different...

Comment

I was curious about this myself. Does anyone know how to get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
              I was curious about this myself. Does anyone know how to get it?
              Can't someone translate that article about the "Secret 3"?

Comment

I remember seeing the Rebecca thing as soon as I came back from the guardhouse! It was in the REmake, and it was from the Hunters point of view. I was freaked out because I didnt know what I did wrong.

Comment

I have seen this a few time in Zombie_X's copy of Biohazard for PSX (only original RE/Bio, not DC or DCDS). I don't know what triggers it though. I can get him to upload a video of it if you guys want? If he uploads the video, it will be 640*480 and in MPEG2 with great picture. All his videos are like that since he is ripping them for his site.

EDIT: Here's the video for you guys, It's hosted on Zombie_X's site > Death Credits (Gore Credits)

NOTE* This video is ripped from the first release of Bio1 for PSX. So it has the JPop music playing.
                  Last edited by FeurMensch; 02-24-2008, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Death credits? :S

The original game has only 4 credits endings
                    One for Jill
                    One for Chris
                    One whit no img from the game(only shows staff members)
                    One gore

which are the Death credits?

If my memory dont fail me you have to save the game 12 or more times to obtain the gore ending.

direct from the pc vercion
                    http://rapidshare.com/files/94458738/stfz_r.avi.html

Comment

Death and Gore are the same ones.

Comment

Yeah, they are the same, but I choose to call them "Death" credits as it shows monsters/characters dying off.

Comment

I'm sure something like this is on youtube, they must of taken it off i guess

Comment

The music ROCKS! I love that stuff!
                            The ending looked familiar to me but I guess it's nothing to brag about as it sounds like I got it because I took ages and saved too many times. It was probably on my 1st play through... I always take my time and save lots on my 1st play.

Comment

Does anyone know the lyric of the song ?

Comment

Working...
                              X