I'm looking to buy the Graveyard build of BH Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking to buy the Graveyard build of BH Beta

I know Dotty has this but he doesn't acknowledge my PM requests to purchase copy, anyone else have it? If you're reading this Dot, is it really that much trouble for you? I can pay through PayPal instantly. Thanks.
    Last edited by Ultra_Glior; 03-02-2008, 07:05 AM.

Can someone elaborate on what the Graveyard build is?

also. He might not have read it yet, or he might not have it, so stop criticizing him.

Comment

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
      Can someone elaborate on what the Graveyard build is?

also. He might not have read it yet, or he might not have it, so stop criticizing him.
      So what you should've said was, no. The Graveyard build is where the Snake enters the outside room after you use all of the Crests, there's no double doors on the other side to which you would normally enter the Courtyard. As far as I know this build is Beta V2 and was used in the 1995 trailer. The Snake enters through this open door way from the right which I'm told is where the Graveyard is, here's some pictures of what I mean. I hope we can work something out Dot and I wasn't criticizing him at all. I'm a uber BH1 fan and I'd love to have these early builds! Enjoy the pictures, all of them are courtesy of Biohazard1.com, a great site.

Last edited by Ultra_Glior; 03-02-2008, 09:37 AM.

Comment

What is that for a build ?

Comment

Sega Saturn
          If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Its not for the Saturn Kev, this video was from and early version of the game running on the Playstation 1. I've opened the topic to dispel any rumors that might be going on from this. I don't own this, and would like it if Ultra could let me know why he thinks I do.

Comment

Are any Biohazard / Resident Evil 1 Betas out there ?
              I mean on the Net or by someone at home ;)

Comment

I know of a person who owns very early PSX ones, but hes not selling them for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                  I know of a person who owns very early PSX ones, but hes not selling them for anything.

Damed what a stupid guy

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post

why not dump the iso and share to everybody?

Comment

Originally posted by dolphin View Post
                      why not dump the iso and share to everybody?
                      what do you think capcom is going to do if they found out that a unreleased beta got leaked??? do you remember what happen to the guy who released biohazard 2 beta 2??

I think this is the reason because re beta,1.5,3.5 and re0 for n64 stil remain unreleased afte all those years,who is going to put their ass on the line to release any of these games if they own it??

Comment

Originally posted by ZERO View Post
                        do you remember what happen to the guy who released biohazard 2 beta 2??
                        ohh my god!!! what happened to the guy who did that???????

Comment

Who knows? But hats off to him!

Comment

Originally posted by ZERO View Post
                            what do you think capcom is going to do if they found out that a unreleased beta got leaked??? do you remember what happen to the guy who released biohazard 2 beta 2??

I think this is the reason because re beta,1.5,3.5 and re0 for n64 stil remain unreleased afte all those years,who is going to put their ass on the line to release any of these games if they own it??

You are right, and probably curator and the other guys don't release this games for your reasons....
                            They don't release not because they are stupid or bad people......
                            And....what happened to the guy who released biohazard 2 beta 2??? (WHAT A GREAT MAN!!)

Comment

He got fired from his job in the game industry.

Comment

Working...
                              X