I'm going to release RE1 Sega Saturn game play videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to release RE1 Sega Saturn game play videos

As the topic stated, I'm using a capture card and am going to capture game play from RE1 Sega Saturn to show you all how it looks. Once the first one is done, I'll upload it to Zombies FTP and link to it here.

LIST OF UPLOADED VIDEOS

> The Tick:
    BIO HAZARD: The Tick, A New Enemy (w/ Jill) (Sega Saturn)

> Battle Mode:
    BIO HAZARD - Battle Mode (Chris) (Sega Saturn) (w/ Sound)
    BIO HAZARD - Battle Mode (Chris) (Sega Saturn) (w/out Sound)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________
    Last edited by FeurMensch; 03-28-2008, 10:31 PM.

Originally posted by FeurMensch View Post
    As the topic stated, I'm using a capture card and am going to capture game play from RE1 Sega Saturn to show you all how it looks. Once the first one is done, I'll upload it to Zombies FTP and link to it here.
    Can you do a video of the ticks? They're about the only thing interesting in the Saturn Version
    sigpic

Comment

Sure I can, just let me get there in the game and I'll record a video of them.

Comment

Ticks?

I have never seen what they look like.

Comment

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
          Ticks?

I have never seen what they look like.
          They aren't reskins of hunters, which most people believe, they do actually have a different model. They take the place of (at least some of, maybe all) the hunters in the underground tunnels.

They don't leap to one hit kill you. They either drag you to them and give you a nasty slash, or grab you and sling them selves near you, and then give you the slash. I can't quite remember. Can you try get this attack on your capture run FuerMensch?
          sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, I remember them! I've got the Jap version in mint condition (just like my Jap Saturn) and they're in the Underground instead of the Hunters who only appear in the second Mansion visit. The Jap Saturn version is uncut (Opening & Zombie Encounter) and is an excellent port from the PlayStation. Also, if you have the Action Replay 4M Plus (like me) there's a code (www.cmgsccc.com) that let's you play as Barry! Now that I've said that, I feel like playing it. LOL! I'm off for a Jill Sandwich! Yummy!
            Last edited by Ultra_Glior; 03-04-2008, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Battle mode? Please? I wanna see the golden tyrant!

Comment

OK, all will be done. I figured I'd do this since there are virtually no videos of the Saturn version anywhere.

Comment

gold tyrant, new hunters and you can be BARRY (action reply needed of course) THAT IS WORTH PLAYING RE1 AGAIN

Comment

GOOD!!!! I love resident evil 1 for saturn!!! I want good videos ok??? XD

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
                      gold tyrant, new hunters and you can be BARRY (action reply needed of course) THAT IS WORTH PLAYING RE1 AGAIN

Thank you
                      Indeed I'm going to by a Biohazard for the Saturn in the next time but NOW I need also a Saturn (jaP) Console and a AR for it...........

Comment

As well as a gold tyrant in the battle game, there is also a Wesker zombie, who is very very very tough to kill.

sigpic

Comment

The videos will be in 640*480 and VCD format. I'll try to get the quality to work great. Also I'm just about at where the Hunters show up, so videos of the "Tick" will be up soon, hopefully tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by FeurMensch View Post
                            The videos will be in 640*480 and VCD format. I'll try to get the quality to work great. Also I'm just about at where the Hunters show up, so videos of the "Tick" will be up soon, hopefully tomorrow.
                            640x480 using MPEG1 at 1150kbps will look crap, use XViD and MP3 audio instead. On the subject of a Golden Tyrant, I think you can make him this colour just buy shooting him with Acid Rounds? Anyway, here's a great page I found with a comparison of the PlayStation and Saturn versions. Yes Golden Tyrant and Wesker Zombie are featured. :p

Last edited by Ultra_Glior; 03-05-2008, 06:00 AM.

Comment

I'd do XVid but I'm using a crappy capture card and I don't much RAM/Video RAM on the PC. I'll try though..

Comment

Working...
                              X