Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
      its alfred ppl, c'mon
      hahaha, maybe you're right!!!

Comment

its alfred ppl, c'mon
        Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
        hahaha, maybe you're right!!!
        Oh My God, dejavu! It's the guy who wants to be his sister all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
          The producer already said that its a character that we know, but haven't seen in a long time. I think its pretty clear that its Sherry. Also that image is hotlinked

yea hopefully, the new 25th ann DVD, reveals a little bit more about this mysterious girl whom me may know to be , ...
          Last edited by Stars_g36; 03-23-2008, 09:34 PM.

Comment

if its alice, something is wrong. But i hope they'd get milla jov voice in it

Comment

if its alice, something is wrong. But i hope they'd get milla jov voice in it
              i don't think it's gonna be Alice!!!! i love the RE movies, but c'mon!! alice in the games, sucks!!!

Comment

No, the movies got such a negative reaction from gamers it won't BE Alice, but I wouldn't be surprised if they turned Sherry super human LIKE Alice. At which point I will never buy another RE game new ever again, just because I refuse to hand cash to Capcom. I'd prefer it if the movie and game were as seperate as possible...but Capcom seems to enjoy bringing it up.

Comment

Are you all blind or something?
                  Its Barry.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    I wouldn't be surprised if they turned Sherry super human LIKE Alice. At which point I will never buy another RE game new ever again, just because I refuse to hand cash to Capcom.
                    Don't be so drastic!!!!
                    In mexico (and i bet in some other places as well) we have a saying: mas rapido cae un hablador que un cojo (A boaster falls faster than a cripple).
                    So don't say you're not gonna buy another RE game; cause you are a fan, you will!!! we all will!!!
                    Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-25-2008, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Yes, I will most likely buy more RE games...I just buy them all second hand. The last one I bought new was 4, and while a great game I didn't think much to it. So I bought all the other ones (Outbreak 1 and 2, Dead Aim, a few other I didn't have before RE4) second hand. RE5 is the last one I plan to buy new, and if it doesn't impress me it really will be the last. I'll still pick up all the others...but about six months later, when they're cheap. Worked with Umbrella Chronicles.

Also, as a cripple, I assure you I can fall faster than a boaster. Your hand just has to slip off the cane and Whoosh! Down you go.

Comment

Maybe it's Wesker's wife? or does Wesker live in selibacy?

Rumours of Wesker's homosexuality have started to spread?

Comment

Originally posted by Yalmuk View Post
                          Maybe it's Wesker's wife? or does Wesker live in selibacy?

Rumours of Wesker's homosexuality have started to spread?

Didn't you all knew Wesker is gay?? just see the way he looks Chris!!! love!!!!!!!!
                          Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-26-2008, 11:38 AM.

Comment

I think you all are forgetting, I quote Wesker to Alexia:

Originally posted by Wesker @ Alexia
                            I want your body!
                            ...ITSALEXIAZOMG!

Comment

ok, maybe he's Bisexual, Bicurious, or whatever, but he is totally in love with Chris!!! (who isn't?? )
                              Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-26-2008, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Weskers love is for Alexia, even if she did try kill him, he loves the fiesty and firery types.

Okay, I'll shut up now!!

Comment

Working...
                                X